Big weightloss in stomach area please share here!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Shuuma
    Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Just because one is young does not mean it's going to be easy, I had 3 kids all 18 months apart, and before that I had a late loss, so my stomach had expanded an bit. My kids were all very big, and so really I'm pretty sure, at the end of my year, surgery will be the only option for the skin. My stomach is VERY stretched out, I'm in a size 16 jeans, if it weren't for my stomach skinI'd be in 12s.

It's true that everyone is different, but the younger you are, the more elasticity you should still have that will aid your skin in returning as the fat goes away. My belly was hanging to the top of my thighs (seriously frightening) and now it's about four inches higher after only a couple of months. Many people have posted they think surgery will be their only option, but find they don't need it after all. There's hope!

ETA: You're right, it's NOT easy, but it's very worth it!
  • 00NL
    00NL Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    i have a big stomach.
    Right now my plan is to lose weight first
    then i will go into strenght training to make it flat
    so it will take time

Why not start strength training now? It's not going to hinder your weight loss and will actually help it.

Just want to lose 10 pound first. Then will be starting it hopefully :)
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    i have a big stomach.
    Right now my plan is to lose weight first
    then i will go into strenght training to make it flat
    so it will take time

Why not start strength training now? It's not going to hinder your weight loss and will actually help it.

Just want to lose 10 pound first. Then will be starting it hopefully :)

/ask for advice
    /ignore advice

confirmation bias ftw
  • XxQueenMxX
    XxQueenMxX Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I don't have any bare belly photos at my biggest

Sw: 250

zmaws0.jpg

2r3dt3p.jpg

WOW!! THis is awesome!! What do you do?? Or actually, what workouts at home did you start with? What did/do you do to get your stomach like that?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!