I'm at it again

Options
I don't know how many times I've said, "This is it, I'm going to do it this time. I'm going to get this weight off of me." So, I must say I'm a little apprehensive, although hopeful, that I will be successful this time. I need to do it for so many reasons.

I really like this site. I heard about it on the Today Show and the girl that was on there was such an inspiration!!! I want that to be me!!! I just hope I can make it in the long run.

Any help and support will be greatly appreciated. Also, any good, low calorie food ideas/recipes would be even more appreciated. I am a lover of mexican food and pasta, which are the two main culprits that got me into this situation.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here. Have a great day! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This site is fantastic and full of really supportive people - people that are starting, people that are on their way and people who have reached their goals....so we're quite a mix. If you stick with it, you'll make your goal. If you get stuck, someone else here has been through the same thing, it's such an amazing group of people.

There are tons of recipes in the recipe sections of the blogs. I think I saw a recipe just recently under the topic this is why you are thin for "the best ever" tortilla soup. I'm so trying it this weekend - I love soup!

Just explore and you'll find the things that you need to get yourself to a great place. Feel free to add me as a friend, if you'd like.
  • Zita_Jenn
    Zita_Jenn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    You just keep going at it... even if you have one bad day. Once you fall off, you get right back on. I have been there. I know what you mean. Hang in there. If you love pasta, you could even eat the whole wheat pasta, that would be even better. Cut out the hamburger meat, and use ground chicken or turkey. We are here for you. :smile: