Same Photo, 1 Year Later...

Options
2»

Replies

• cyoka13
    cyoka13 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! I appreciate all of the kind words :blushing:

I feel so much better about myself, both physically and in my confidence level.
  • cyoka13
    cyoka13 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Sorry I am posting again but I want to make another point. We hear a lot about how frustrated people who are closer to goal weight get when told "yer ok" when talking about their weight loss goals to people IRL. I think this pictorial shows a great example of how thru hard work and diligence this OP made a huge difference in her appearance and that's what those people who are closer to goal weight have in mind when they set out, they KNOW there's a difference to be made and I'm just glad she did it for herself and was kind enough to show it off and include all those inches losses as well. It proves what my eye thinks it sees is very very real and noticeable, even if she still fits in the same shirt, it's the way she fits that is remarkable! Hat's off OP, I don't think I can congratulate you enough.

Thank you so much. When I first started, I was very inspired by the success stories on here. There were real people make real changes, not just diet ads. Seeing all of the losses and determinations of everyone on here, regardless of their fitness level, made me feel like I could do it too.

I still feel inspired when I read the success stories and I use it as motivation to reach my fitness goals.
  • GlitterrMagpie
    GlitterrMagpie Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! All your hard work has paid off, well done
  • Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    right on. Now you're talkin'.......good job!
  • anne2605
    anne2605 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    You do look more toned and really telling in your face. Well done.
  • Smashley1947
    Options
    Thanks all. It feels great. I went snowboarding for the first time this season on Saturday and the difference from last year was amazing! I could actually bend over to adjust my bindings without my snow pants digging into my gut ;)

@120LNB - I am 5' 4"

As a skier, this is important to me too. Might be my main motivator actually
  • AbbeyDove
    AbbeyDove Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous-strong, healthy, slimmer in the waist, and well, hot. (I mean this in a um, non-creepy way). I'm 5'7," and it makes me wonder how much I'd have to lose to get similar results. Very inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!