Hi I'm new

Options
I lost 30 pounds on Jenny c diet this time last year and am so frustrated that I gained 28 back!!!!
I'm going to do it on my own this time and pray I can get back into my fitness routine. I loved Zumba and body pump and even started to improve at pilates(after3 c-sections and no core left, to speak of). It's all about getting my butt back in gym. Once I get past embarrassment. I do great. I also have to make time for myself. I have a 7 year old 5 year old and 2 1/2 year old. It's difficult but I don't want diabetes and want to be around for them as long as possible. ( I had gestational diabetes x2 and last pregnancy I was on insulin)
That's about it. I'm ready for this journey

Replies

• roderick_stacey
    roderick_stacey Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good luck I have only lost 14 pounds and its been slow but this web site has helped alot. The best news, more than the weight loss, my colesterol went down 100 points so its keeping me focuced and I love it.
  • katelyn002
    katelyn002 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Hey, good luck to you, ive lost and gained and i deff know how hard it is with young ones, i have a 4, 2 and 1 yr old... it is very time consuming... add me as a friend if youd like :)
  • anikab
    anikab Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site :) you can add me also if you want. I've only lost 10lbs but those 10lbs have made a huge difference so I keep on. I have a 6 month old and 2 1/2 yr old so I totally understand the time consuming issues. some days I have to literally MAKE myself workout after a 9hr day at work. but it's paying off BIG so I'll take it lol.