Need to lose 88 lbs. Looking for motivated buddies :)

Options
I am a Widow & Mother to one. I'm ready to finally reach my goal weight of 145, once and for all. In 2014, I am committed to going to the gym 4 days a week & counting calories daily. At my highest I was 265 pounds. Currently I am 233 pounds. I have 88 pounds left to go. If your goals are similar, please feel free to send a friend request :)

Replies

• madhousenmich
    madhousenmich Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am currently 255 and would like to lose 100 lbs ( I can't believe I just wrote that)

Add me and we can help each other
  • twinmommy7411
    Options
    I just want to say congrats on going from 265 to 233, that is AMAZING.
  • Brown523
    Brown523 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 244 and would like to be around 160 (maybe smaller..we'll see). Feel free to add me. Id like an accountability buddy for the gym.
  • Mimi_Dawn
    Mimi_Dawn Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies. I'm right there with you! I will be 47 this year and I'm finally ready to admit I am not in the shape I want to be! My goal is to lose at least 20 lbs and be fit. I know I am not the number on the scale, however, I am a Mimi now and running after him shows me how out of shape I really am. Like you, I'm looking for some motivation. I have found some wonderful recipes that I've been trying and would love to share them if you're interested.

LET'S DO THIS TOGETHER :happy:
  • prt64
    prt64 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am 247 lbs., just started a couple of weeks ago. I need to lose 80+ lbs? too! It's been an uphill battle all my life but something's gotta give as I approach the big 5-0 this year!!
  • katielshelby
    katielshelby Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I am also in this range! Feel free to add me, everyone! :)
  • illkickmyass
    Options
    I am in the same boat, I need to loose 62lbs, Not gonna be easy huh! But I am looking for someone to help me on the bad days and motivate me through it, I can do this in return, we can do it together!!
  • quiqui29
    Options
    I started at 309. Goal weight so far is 209. Im at 263 and still working on it. Feel free to add me.
  • sue4981
    sue4981 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Sending you an add request... I need to lose 60 lbs, would love some motivation as I have fell off the wagon last year. I'm realizing at 46 just how much this is wreaking havoc on me physically. I want to challenge myself physically but at the moment I feel like a big snowman :P

Anyone else looking for motivation and support feel free to add me!
  • agriff1991
    agriff1991 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am 22 years old and would like to lose about 60 pounds. weigh 177. Would love some new friends to help motivate and help!
  • wvlandman2003
    wvlandman2003 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You got this..someone told me frequent small changes turns into a big change. Did not under stand untill I hit my goal and looked back. Replace that pancake with oats, pepsi with water. Take it slow.finish strong. Just dont be like me and lose it once you get there. But I find it fun starting over . Its a fun process especially when you see it working...good luck
  • twinmommy7411
    Options
    Hi! I have lost 30 pounds since having my twin boys, fell off the wagon for a bit, gained back ten but now I am back at it. Surrounding yourself with people with the same goals is the best way, I honestly don't think I would have lost that weight last year if it wasn't for my challenge group with friends on facebook. To this day we keep each other focused and motivated. Stay strong! Add me and let's motivate each other :)
  • twinmommy7411
    Options
    WOW that is AWESOME, keep it up hun, you can do it!
  • mandalou15
    Options
    I am at 165 and looking to get down to 120-130! I am so motivated looking at all of your posts on here! You all are awesome.
  • Wandering_1
    Wandering_1 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi. Looks like a bunch of us are very much alike. I weigh 227. I this is my 2nd go round here and I would love to take the journey with you.
  • curlysue06
    curlysue06 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Youll find some of the best supporters on this site! If you need another suppoter, add me! Together we could help each other reach our goals!
  • userbell
    Options
    I have lost 88 lbs since 2/23/13. I have not lost any more going on 2months now. I'm stuck. I count my calories and have worked out 7 days a week since 2/23/13. Soon I will probably go to only 5 days a week.
    I feel I don't drink enough water. You can do this.
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me... I think a lot of this scripture :) Good luck to you!
  • HZentrich
    Options
    I am 203 lbs and have over 70 lbs to lose. At 43, having been sedentary for so long, I know it will be a struggle but would love friends for motivation, accountability, and people to relate to.
  • deborahcattin
    deborahcattin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I am currently 209 and have 83 pounds to go. I am committed to working out at the gym 3 days a week and will be doing some home exercising as well. I am a mother to two wonderful kiddos and my 6 year old likes to do the wii fit with me! I have been counting calories for a couple of weeks and originally started out at 215. Add me and I would love to help you and get the motivation back to keep going!!!
  • lemonshredding
    lemonshredding Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose 25 pounds lets do this!