Toxic diet

Options
2»

Replies

• GreatGreenSea
    GreatGreenSea Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Doritos. Every kind. On a plate. Drizzled with processed liquid cheese, covered in more cheese and topped with some of those Haribo sugar free gummi bears everyone's talking about.

Yeah that oughta give ya a good start ;)

Nix the gummy bears (save those for dessert), and add some low-quality ground beef, and you've got yourself a deal.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    mr noodles lots of them raw
  • ponycyndi
    ponycyndi Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Get in your car, and drive to anyplace that you can buy food thru the window. Order something with multiple meat patties, and several slices of cheese and or bacon. And an extra large diet coke, because you're on a diet, duh.
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    With all of this talk of detoxing, I would like to go in a different direction.

Can anyone suggest foods that will help me achieve a toxic diet?

I understand that this is a risky proposition; not because of the toxins, but because I might infuriate Dr. Oz himself.

h49E7951E

I knew a young man while I was in High School who had an affinity for the reefer, but for some reason I can't recall, his urine was tested on a frequent basis. He would drink nothing but bleach water for a couple days preceding each test. I imagine dumb luck was a large part of the equation, but I'm not sure how he managed to pass those tests. In any case... gross.

You know what they say...."what does not kill you only makes you.....stranger"
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    With all of this talk of detoxing, I would like to go in a different direction.

Can anyone suggest foods that will help me achieve a toxic diet?

I understand that this is a risky proposition; not because of the toxins, but because I might infuriate Dr. Oz himself.

h49E7951E

I knew a young man while I was in High School who had an affinity for the reefer, but for some reason I can't recall, his urine was tested on a frequent basis. He would drink nothing but bleach water for a couple days preceding each test. I imagine dumb luck was a large part of the equation, but I'm not sure how he managed to pass those tests. In any case... gross.

You know what they say...."what does not kill you only makes you.....stranger"

True story

giphy.gif

eta: Forgot how to comment for a moment.