Living Healthy

Hi all. I've been a member of myfitnesspal for several years now. I strive to live as healthy as possible and I'm making it my goal this year to help as many other people live a healthy lifestyle as well. I have decided to start a twitter page dedicated to my goal. The main focus will be to promote a healthy lifestyle. I'll be tweeting interesting articles, quotes, products, books, ideas etc. that all point towards healthy living. I would love for you all to follow me on my page and help me to get my goal off the ground :) You can find me at livehealthy1414.

For those that are interested, here is a little background about me. I'm 32 years old and a mom of 2 boys (3 years old and 4 months old). I currently work from home full time. I've always been active and love living an active lifestyle. I ran my first half marathon last March when I was 4 1/2 months pregnant and I'm running my first full marathon this March. I'm finding out how hard training for a marathon really is. I love doing P90X and of course the best exercise of all is chasing around my 3 year old.

I strongly believe that having a great balance in life is the key to healthy living. I'd love to be one more resource for all of you who are also striving to be become more healthy!