Looking for some weight loss buddies!

Options
Looking for people who are trying to lose weight or become healthy. Don't care what age or starting weight you are, just want to see updates and posts from positive, healthy people.
Feel free to send me friend requests!

Replies

• ecmrogers
    Options
    Hi, iv literally just joined so just trying to figure it all out :)
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Any one can add me!
  • timberowl
    timberowl Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Same here!!!! I need as much support as possible. I lost 26 lbs, then gained back 12 since September. I've taken 5 of it back off, but I'm still incredibly depressed and de-motivated after my "relapse."
  • noelr56
    noelr56 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for some positive people in my feed, I'll send you a request!
  • beertrollruss
    beertrollruss Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I've been up and down the diet rollercoaster and I've been lifting weights for over 30 years. Please feel free to add me.
  • anewlife1980
    anewlife1980 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me, I've been at this just shy of a year (Feb 11) & I have lost 98lbs & have 47lbs to go. I don't have an open diary but I log daily, haven't missed a day since I started, I update my status regularly & I've been blogging since week 1. I also have a facebook group set up for people to follow me too

Good luck on your journey!
  • Nightfall30
    Nightfall30 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Sent a friend request - I'm on here everyday, everybody feel free to add me too! :)
  • Big_Dee_
    Options
    feel free to add me all... Like for like motivation... Need it some days! :)
  • jackvenco
    Options
    Hi everyone feel free to add me too :')
  • morag1610
    Options
    Hello :) Feel free to add me as well. I've been on a bit of a journey. I lost a significant amount of weight in 2010, and over the last six months I've gained a lot of it back. I could do with some positivity too. :) I'm back on track now and tracking everything that passes my lips. Definitely the key for me. :) Good luck!
  • beakers32
    Options
    Friend request has been sent! I just started this month, so any help and friends I can get would be helpful :-)
  • jesslynnlew
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well! Been on here a few times before but I am super motivated this time because I have 6 months till my wedding and I want to get some of the extra junk off before then!! :) Lets all help each other out :)
  • callyart
    callyart Posts: 209
    Options
    Hey, I'm on a mission to get healthy! Been on here for 2 weeks now, loving it so far :D
  • taytaylynn3
    Options
    Anyone can add me! Just looking for people that will actually talk to me.
  • gerberafan
    gerberafan Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes I am looking for some weight loss buddies as well. Feel free to add me.
    I am 47, work as a carer in a dementia unit in resthome level. I go to the gym 3 times a week regardless of how I feel or what I have eaten. Its a good stress release, and I starting to see the benefits of that. I have lost 7.3 kgs, for those people who think in pounds that is about 16 pounds. I know that 1 kg is 2.2 pounds.
    So feel free to add me and we can support and encourage each other, and please if you add me, dont be a slient friend :)
  • tilburn
    Options
    Hi anyone can add me, I dont have any friends on here ive been on this for about a year but only starting to read the forums and things now. Ive always struggled to lose weight but this is a new year and im determined to lose around 40 pounds! :) feel free to add me. I like the idea of supporting each other, makes this journey easier:)
  • Mandy1282
    Mandy1282 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me also. I have just started MFP again after stopping for a few years. I had lost 40 pounds 2-3 years ago and have now gained some of it back. I am now determined to lose it all again. I have a wedding to be in in May and would love to lose some of this before then. To any motivating people...Feel free to add me. I will need the support.
  • LisaMS83
    LisaMS83 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me a friend! I need all the motivation I can get!
  • hpboden
    hpboden Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me :-) I would love some weigh loss buddies, have lots to loose and I expect to be here a while. The support would be fab. Cheers x
  • dover_ellie
    dover_ellie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me too!!! Need some good examples to motivate me. Love exercise but just cant seem to resist overeating!