Which side of the bed do you sleep on..and why?

Options

Replies

• SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Whichever side is kiddo free
  • Brianna716
    Brianna716 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Cheesy warning... I sleep on the left so when I cuddle with the bf I can hear his heartbeat. When he leaves in the morning I move to his side so I can smell him.
  • Slrajr
    Slrajr Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Cheesy warning... I sleep on the left so when I cuddle with the bf I can hear his heartbeat. When he leaves in the morning I move to his side so I can smell him.

Aww:)
  • Andy_83
    Andy_83 Posts: 270
    Options
    left. It's closer to the door.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I sleep on the right, but we fall asleep together in the middle of the king size. Have to be touching :smile:
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options

Aww.....as a similar story.... usually before I get out of bed I dutch oven my wife so fierce that her eyes water, her nose bleeds, and she forgets her name for 1/2 hour.......
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    The sofa side. I share a bed with a guy who sprawls.
  • Brianna716
    Brianna716 Posts: 303 Member
    Options

Aww.....as a similar story.... usually before I get out of bed I dutch oven my wife so fierce that her eyes water, her nose bleeds, and she forgets her name for 1/2 hour.......

So that's what I have to look forward to? Usually he tries to dutch oven me at night but I can fight my way out from under the covers. If he does it in the morning I just might die...
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I sleep on the left side of the bed and fall asleep on my right side. I usually wake up in the same spot. I rarely move during any REM.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    usually the left..but also the middle..and the right

mostly the left though
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Left side...closer to the can
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options

:sick:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I sleep on the side of the bed that is closest to the door. At home or wherever we are.
  • EllieForAChange
    Options
    Honestly, that whole bed is pretty much mine. I try to use as much bed as possible. I prefer to spread out and relax :tongue: And anyone sleeping next to me is gonna have to sleep on top :bigsmile:
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    I prefer the side closer to the door, but I always wake up in the center.
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    The side closest to the window. I like a fresh breeze when I am sleeping.
  • icyeyes317
    icyeyes317 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    It used to be the middle, until I got married. Then, when we moved into our house, I was on the side closest to the door. Then we bought a new bed (after me continuing to sleep in the middle of a full-size bed and me whacking my husband in the face while I was sleeping)...I moved to the side furthest from both the door and the bathroom, because that is where my dresser is. Not sure how it ended up being that way, but that is where we are. Lol
  • NikkieLite
    NikkieLite Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Left so I can easily access my computer on the nightstand to start up Netflix before going to sleep. I can't sleep without background noise.
  • BillyJan1992
    BillyJan1992 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    whatever side I can get comfortable on at night and depending on if it is hot or cold in my dorm room at night
  • Sarahs2576
    Sarahs2576 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Left, because my dog took over the right and if I try to switch she tries to lay her 40lb body on my head.