T 25 , Alpha phase

Options
Does anyone know what the average calorie burn is for the Cardio DVD? Just started this, and its so much fun

Replies

• kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    There is no average calorie burn. The calorie burn is determined by your personal characteristics such as weight, age, physical fitness, etc. My calorie burn would be completely different than yours doing the same workout at the same level of exertion.

Most people log the alpha phase in MFP as cardio or circuit training. When you input the time, MFP will automatically generate a calorie burn for you based on your profile data.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    I agree. You're welcome to go through my info and see what my burns were. Its different per workout. My original Alpha was several months ago. I just re-started day 1 of Alpha today 161 calorie burn per HRM I'm also a pretty small person (aka... lower burn than many) as I'm under 5 feet and under 100 pounds.

I love the program.

Nancy
  • Fridaklo77
    Options
    thanks! I am hoping to see some results.. going to try to stick to it... ! my clothes are fitting snug, so I had to try something
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Don't say you will TRY to stick with. Tell yourself you WILL stick with it. Try isn't committed.

coming from a person that has used 'try' her entire life
  • Fridaklo77
    Options
    Don't say you will TRY to stick with. Tell yourself you WILL stick with it. Try isn't committed.

coming from a person that has used 'try' her entire life
    I WILL STICK WITH IT... My clothes WILL FIT AGAIN! LOL
  • Fridaklo77
    Options
    Saw that you writing from Rockford ....... I am originally from Holland Michigan ;)