Hi everyone

Thought I'd post to say 'HI'. I've been on here about a week and have lost 2kg so on the way. Also been having great fun with the Hairy Dieters recipe book and was really pleased to see all their recipes are on here which has made life so much easier. Will be watching to see how other 'losers' are doing and using everyone's hints and tips! Still not sure how anyone manages 8 glasses of water in one day but I've gone from none to three so maybe I'll get there by next Christmas!

Replies

• Zvijerijer
    Zvijerijer Posts: 13 Member
    Hi! I am also new to this site and loving it so far. Congrats on 2kg lost, hope we'll all manage to reach our goals. If you have trouble drinking water, try to put a few drops of lemon in, tastes better and it's healthy.
  • yovneeeee
    yovneeeee Posts: 2 Member
    Thanks, good idea! I put some in some boiled water and that was nice so I'll try it in cold water. Good luck with your goals.
  • kimking6
    kimking6 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi I am also fairly new here. I am getting back in the swing with no more excuses!! However I am looking for friends for motivation and encouragement. So you can add me if you like!!
  • cyndycyn1965
    cyndycyn1965 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello everyone!! I joined MFP in 2012 but stopped logging in; until about 2 weeks ago. During those 2 weeks I've managed to lose 6lbs, I exercise at least 5 hrs a week, and the daily posting encourages and motivates me!! If anyone would like to add me for encouragement and motivation please feel free, I can always use some encouraging words myself :o ) I wish you all the best!!