Arm Wings

Options
So I've lost 46lbs so far..and I can't complain because my arms are getting smaller but I have a concern about my arm wings..Its toned ontop and then below I have that horrid flab that hangs..I lift weights and work out on my arms daily, is there anyone who has lost 40-120lbs and doesn't have the wing? mind sharing a before and after pic? What else is there that I can do other than arm workouts and weights..everyone keeps telling me not to worry because it will go away with time..but It just bothers me

Replies

• msosborne2u
    Options
    I've lost 38 and my wings are starting to show too! Looking forward to hearing some advice!
  • ang696
    ang696 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Same here! My biceps are bulging, and I can feel my triceps have muscle too, just hidden under flap of fat! I've heard losing weight at a healthy pace is a good way to combat loose skin. If you see ppl who lose weight in a really short amount of time they have hanging skin on their arms, stomach, etc. They went too fast for their skin to keep up..
    This is something that concerns me too though. If your arms start out REALLY big and then you lose weight, will the extra skin be there forever?? I dont know the answer and its a little worrying cause my arms are big :(
  • LosingLbsAndGainingConfidence
    Options
    well i'm losing weight at a "healthy" pace for my size...I think it's totally possible to lose weight "fast" and not have skin flap I just don't know exactly how..
    Biggest loser contestants lose over 100 lbs in less than a yr and dont have arm flap..So I know theres something other than surgery..I just wonder what..
    my Dr keeps telling me not to worry a bout it because it'll go away due to my age since the younger you are the more elastic your skin is