Working out everyday - opinions?

2»

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    I am looking into the 5x5, its supposed to create muscle while burning fat... Just what I need! Thank you so much!

if you are eating in a deficit you are not going to burn fat and create muscle..that is pretty much a myth ..

you may get newbie gains, but those will subside after about month and then you will just appear to get more muscle but what is really happening is that you are losing body fat, which shows the existing muscle you have.
  • No I don't think it's nothing wrong with that I use to do 7 days but I pulled it down to 6. 30 is a little high for you with you being 127lbs 5'5.I know everyone don't carry their weight the same but you sure that's right? ??I'm 5'5 150 I think mine is 27 I'm not sure it's been a while since I checked.I say go for it it will make you less stressed and time will fly by and it will be March....
  • Unfortunately yes, my body fat percentage is ridiculously high. And I feel awful about it.
  • allen_ac
    allen_ac Posts: 64 Member
    Depends what you do, i go two times a day everyday

Either you have to eat enough to sustain the workload if you go high intensity
    Or if you are dieting, you have to manage it properly, you can't be doing HITT cardio and expect to be lifting maximal effort the next day know what i mean?

If you don't eat enough, you will definitely burn out with high intensity everyday, a caloric deficit will make it happen that much faster

Plenty ways around it though
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    30% is not very high on a female. You're like 15 lbs away from 20%, which is rather lean.
  • I know its not a lot, but I am still learning when it comes to dieting... 4 years ago I had to go to a doctor to get a special diet to gain weight because I was 105lbs. Then in 2013 I put all this weight on when I moved to the UK and started a desk job. So ... Its complicated. I actually reached 141 lbs in last march, I managed to get to 127lbs just by moving back to portugal and going back to my old life. Now that I am starting as a flight attendant, being healthy is very important so thats my biggest motivation!!