lost !!!!!

So I've only been on MFP for about four days now, but I started walking on my lunch break last week and I weighed myself this morning. I've lost 3 pounds!!!! Granted I am not sure how much of that could be water weight, but just seeing a smaller number on the scale made me so happy. It's crazy but just knowing this I feel like I look better today, haha. Probably not but anything to give me motivation.

Replies

• amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    So I've only been on MFP for about four days now, but I started walking on my lunch break last week and I weighed myself this morning. I've lost 3 pounds!!!! Granted I am not sure how much of that could be water weight, but just seeing a smaller number on the scale made me so happy. It's crazy but just knowing this I feel like I look better today, haha. Probably not but anything to give me motivation.
  • ladydi
    ladydi Posts: 88 Member
    Congrats!! I feel the same way too when I lose a pound.Every little pound counts so just take it day by day.Congrats again on the loss:flowerforyou:
  • jpwarner
    jpwarner Posts: 194 Member
    congrats. keep up the great work.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Congratulations! Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
  • timisw
    timisw Posts: 391 Member
    I definitely weight myself in the SAME amount of clothes, at the SAME time of the day (morning right after my normal bathroom routine). That seems to be my lightest time of the day.

If I dont, I can vary 2 to 6 lbs heavier. You think about the hydration alone, a 1/2 gallon of water can weight 4lbs.