I can't do this alone!

I am back to MFP. I quit logging a few months ago because I felt like I needed a break. Well that didn't work out for me very well. Breaks don't work when it comes to health and weight loss. I am 50 and am looking for other friends around my age to help support each other. I vow to log everyday regardless of what I eat. Please add me. I look forward to meeting you! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• NewDavenport
    NewDavenport Posts: 83 Member
    hi hun, i know its hard but you can do this :) just remember what you really want. friends help too but don't do this just because of a vow you have to do this for yourself as well. we are all here for you those your age and those not :) if you ever want friends not quite your age but are ready to encourage and support you on your journey feel free to add me
  • Right there with you! I took a break for several months and I'm back now. I'm 66 and have fought this battle basically all of my life. MFP has been better than anything at helping me with the pesky "it's not a diet, it's a lifestyle" thing. Let's tackle together. I took for my first short hike in months tonight, so go me!
  • sudmom
    sudmom Posts: 202 Member
    I am 48 and right there with you...still trying to get back on track.. You can add me as a friend.
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    I did the exact same thing and found I needed this site more than I expected. Lesson learned I guess. I like the profile pic. Wishing you the best!