Trying to get back on it

Options
I sprained my ankle a week ago and it has really knocked me off the wagon. The day I sprained it I weighed 1 pound less than before the holidays, but now I am less active and craving more. Hoping to make a fresh start tomorrow. The only thing I got going for me now is I am having to lug around a heavy boot on my right leg (that counts for something right?). So starting tomorrow I am going to try to stay under goal and find some exercises I can do with my arms. Hopefully in 4-5 weeks I will be able to start some cardio again. Now I am off to look at the success story section to hopefully find more motivation.

Replies

• katgolightly66
    Options
    I know the feeling I have been trying to get back on the wagon since I hurt my knee, I got back on for awhile, then fell back of again. However this time I really think Im gonna do it. I'm gonna be 48 this year , our family is hitting the open road in August for a huge road trip and I want to feel good and look good. So I need friends that will help me stay on track ..You want to do it together?
    I am kim , Im from Oregon ... Hello :flowerforyou: