Walking at Disney- Orlando

sunshine4me
sunshine4me Posts: 69 Member
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
IF you love Disney or just want to get in a good walk contact me and meet up with a couple of walkers from the area. Nothing strenuous and you can start and stop anytime. Just want to support each other as Fitness pals.

Replies

• coniconstance
    coniconstance Posts: 321 Member
    Do you take walks in the Disney parks?
  • knittygirl52
    knittygirl52 Posts: 432 Member
    Wow that sounds fun! Wish I lived down there! :-(
  • sunshine4me
    I walk both in and out of the parks. There are some great trails to walk and you can easily do a mile at most of the hotels! The great thing about it is that there is air conditioning, and bathrooms and water and a place to sit if you need a break!
  • sunshine4me
    Walked last night at Downtown Disney! So pretty at night. I met two new walkers who wanted to meet me there! Much fun and the three of us walked 3.5 miles. We still don't know how we did that without trying. Hope you can join us next time!
  • sunshine4me
    Walked the trails at Wilderness campground! It was beautiful! Stopped by my favorite hotel Wilderness Lodge and picked up a Smart Water. At that point, I decided I needed a little dose of Magic Kingdom and so off I went! I did the Haunted mansion and with all the decorations for Halloween popping out it just put me in a very "Fall" mood! Total walk around was 5 miles!! I'm tired but it was fun! Pictures posted in my photos!
  • sunshine4me
    I wish I could lose thirty three pounds!! That's amazing! and very inspiring
This discussion has been closed.