What the h***?

Options

Replies

• lizburnsyb
    Options
    I'm so sorry! Success is the best revenge. You'll look better than ever and it will be too late. :)
  • mickie
    mickie Posts: 183
    Options
    I don't know your financial situation, and I know you have kids, but he HAS TO GO! No one deserves to be treated like that, PERIOD! If that's impossible, maybe you can go to counseling for yourself. Looking at your photo, I think you look great! Certainly NOT FAT by any means! Try and keep your chin up!:ohwell:
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Don't let him treat you like that. You are way too beautiful, strong, and smart to let him to that to you. Stay strong, reach your goal, and take him for everything he's got in court, looking hot. That's the only thing to do. If he does it to you once, he'll do it to you again. And it is absolutely NOT your fault that he cheated. You aren't responsible for anything he does. Stay strong and get out of that toxic relationship. We're all here for you!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    If he was unhappy, he should of divorced you and then found another. He is making up excesses to try to make him look better....He was caught with his hand in the cookie jar.
    Don't take what he says to heart. Remember...you are the better person and you are a wonderful mom and a beautiful woman. He is just the s**t on the bottom of someones shoe.
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I just want to tell the other woman....Honey, if he'll do it WITH you, what makes you so damn special that he won't do it TO you?
    way to look at it! this is exactly right! a Leopard very rarely changes his spots..more than likely, if he WILL do it to her too.
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    The weight thing is just a way to gain control of your emotions so that you feel guilty and won't leave his sorry *kitten*. Do not fall for that and do not allow him to control your emotions. He's a flucking *kitten*, plain and simple - not a man! Pack your shyt, whack him in the balls as hard as you can, then leave.
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    We're all in your corner GTO!

He's a typical abuser and not worth fighting for...don't say anything to the other woman, she can have him, she'll be doing you a favor...and like everyone else said, it's not on you, it's on him...even Pamela Anderson's men have cheated on her!

You are deserving of so much more...the future is always brighter than the past...remember what you have learned about his character so you don't make the same mistake in the future.

If he wasn't abusive to you I would encourage you to stand your ground till you get through to the other side...it is true that a great number of men succumb to temptation...but if you are loyal, you deserve a loyal lover, if that's what you desire...it might take awhile but it will happen in God's time.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    We're all in your corner GTO!

He's a typical abuser and not worth fighting for...don't say anything to the other woman, she can have him, she'll be doing you a favor...and like everyone else said, it's not on you, it's on him...even Pamela Anderson's men have cheated on her!

You are deserving of so much more...the future is always brighter than the past...remember what you have learned about his character so you don't make the same mistake in the future.

If he wasn't abusive to you I would encourage you to stand your ground till you get through to the other side...it is true that a great number of men succumb to temptation...but if you are loyal, you deserve a loyal lover, if that's what you desire...it might take awhile but it will happen in God's time.

Thanks FD....glad to be here among friends:flowerforyou:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    That's funny, that's the exact excuse my ex gave me when I found out he was cheating on me. Why do they always try to blame us for their wrongdoings, like they are going to break us!! Do not let him break you, you deserve much better! I am sorry to hear that you are going through this, I haven't yet read your previous post, but you have my support, I've been through this and I may not have the best advice or all the answers but I'm a great listener!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    That is just bogus!!! When he married you he gave up the right to have sex with any other woman no matter what! As far as I'm concerned there's NEVER any excuse for cheating. I don't care what the reason is. ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE!!!! That just makes me mad that he would blame you for his actions. :mad: He needs to be accountable for his own actions. You didn't point a gun to his head and say "You better cheat on me bub or I'll pull this trigger." And as for his girlfriend, if she's smart she'll dump him because if he'll cheat on his wife he obviously can't be trusted.

Oh, that just makes me so mad! :mad:

Oh just one more thing. In Biblical times they would have both been stoned for adultery.
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    The weight thing is just a way to gain control of your emotions so that you feel guilty and won't leave his sorry *kitten*. Do not fall for that and do not allow him to control your emotions. He's a flucking *kitten*, plain and simple - not a man! Pack your shyt, whack him in the balls as hard as you can, then leave.

I agree totally!
    Pack up his bags and put them on the front lawn with a sign that says
    "FREE TO WHOEVER WANTS THEM... luggage, clothes and cheating no good husband"!
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    [

I agree totally!
    Pack up his bags and put them on the front lawn with a sign that says
    "FREE TO WHOEVER WANTS THEM... luggage, clothes and cheating no good husband"!

Bring a truck and a shovel...for all the bullsh*t he'll try to give you!
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Simple response:

you deserve better than that...period.:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Omg! Don't listen to a word he says. He is obviously a pathetic man to have to resort to such nastiness! It is in NO way your fault. Man, I want to just come over there and punch him!! (I'm not a violent person either!! )
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I really hate men who spin things around to make it look like the woman's fault. Disgusting behavior.
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    I would call him an a*shole, but an a*shole actually has a function. He, on the other hand, serves no purpose.
  • Rachel89
    Rachel89 Posts: 68
    Options
    That is really horriable? Are you guys going to try to work things out or are you done... you shouldn't have to take that.. you are beautiful
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    You know GTO, that's exactly what my ex said to me. He said I got too fat...well, like I said yesterday, the woman that he cheated with is now carrying my 60 extra pounds and then some...AND he is cheating on her too. You're just much better off walking away, you don't need the heartache. You will find someone that you treasure just as you are. Body weight and size has nothing to do with whether a person loves you or not, if they love you only for the outside, they're not worth having.

You are a beautiful person and worthy of much more.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    OH MAN I'D HAVE SOCKED HIM. :explode:

Like everyone has said, don't listen. And look at it this way: You can lose the weight. He's stuck with himself. :smokin:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    As you all know from my prev. post, I found out my husband is cheating on me:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    Well get ready for this....he said, "if you weren't so g**d*** FAT I wouldn't have cheated!! Besides, if you are going to accuse me of it, I may as well DO it!!" I tried to talk to him last night and all I got was cussed out. He called me every filthy name in the book:cry:

He is trying to make it sound like I DROVE him to cheat.
    Don't you dare believe a word , you remember I told you about abuse doesnt always means someone has to beat on you physically? I would record his mouth . And you young lady are a very sweet and pretty he is :devil: evil and wants to drag you down. I hope he isn't saying these things in front of the kids. Don't shed a single tear over his words, I know they say that bricks and stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me........bull-crap/////words cut deep/ . What a low life scum of the earth, how dare he talk to you like that. :explode: