CHRISTMAS GOALS! JOIN THE CHALLENGE!

Options

Replies

• tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    you are doing great:) you are so close to your X-mas goal! wtg! i have 3lbs to go so wish me luck too :)

SW: 211
    GW: 189 (-22 lbs)
    CW: 190.9

Total Lost: 20.1 lbs
    1.9 to go!

We have 2 weeks to go.....Even if we dont reach our goal weight for the challenge, at least we weigh less than when we started......Keep up the good work everyone...WE CAN DO THIS! :happy:
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,424 Member
    Options
    Not weighing in this week. Son in hospital post surgery and I'm staying the nights with him so I don't see a scale until later in the day post eating and getting dressed. Exercise limited and food choices aren't great but I'm hoping for a good result next weekend. gotta go feed the other kid and get back to the hospital! Good luck everybody!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    good luck and best wished to you cardbucfan!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Not weighing in this week. Son in hospital post surgery and I'm staying the nights with him so I don't see a scale until later in the day post eating and getting dressed. Exercise limited and food choices aren't great but I'm hoping for a good result next weekend. gotta go feed the other kid and get back to the hospital! Good luck everybody!

Wishing your son a speedy recovery! :flowerforyou:
  • cardbucfan
    Options
    Thanks all, he's actually home! They just released him this morning (nice surprise!). Today won't get much in-pretty tired from sleeping in that chair/bed (no way my 6'3" husband was gonna fit!) but hope to workout tomorrow before he goes to work. Gonna have a celebratory dinner tonight (Yay, no hospital food!) and get back to it tomorrow.
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    SW: 185
    CW 172
    GW: 172

I hit my goal :)
  • cardbucfan
    Options
    Congrats LilynEdensmom!!! That's so awesome and a Merry Christmas present a little early!
  • loveme445
    Options
    CW 172

CONGRATS!!!! Keep up the good work!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    CW 172

FAB job hitting your goal!!! congrats!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    i lost 2.2lbs today for a total of 19.2 out of my 20lb goal!!! woohoo!!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job everyone! The progress that a lot of you are making is amazing!!
  • drjei
    drjei Posts: 34
    Options
    11 days down of my 20 days of exercise goal. Weird...not losing that much weight, but my pants are loose- Gaining muscle maybe? I alternate cardio days with strength training days...any thoughts?
  • tjradd73
    Options
    well first of all great job on the 11 days so far! that leaves you 9 before x-mas or 9 before the 1st?? i would say that if your pants are getting looser that you are losing inches but the only way to know is to either get you body fat percent taken at the gym or at least to take your measurements every few weeks!!
    11 days down of my 20 days of exercise goal. Weird...not losing that much weight, but my pants are loose- Gaining muscle maybe? I alternate cardio days with strength training days...any thoughts?
  • loveme445
    Options
    CW: 187.8

Total Lost: 23.2 lbs

YAY! I met my goal for the Christmas Challenge...and a week early. Im soooo excited. :bigsmile: Now, let's hope I can keep it off for the next week with the wonderful Holiday food. :smile:
  • tjradd73
    Options
    congrats!!! and you are so close to your end of the year goal too!!! woohoo!!

CW: 187.8

Total Lost: 23.2 lbs

YAY! I met my goal for the Christmas Challenge...and a week early. Im soooo excited. :bigsmile: Now, let's hope I can keep it off for the next week with the wonderful Holiday food. :smile:
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    i lost 2.2lbs today for a total of 19.2 out of my 20lb goal!!! woohoo!!
    SO GREAT!! :drinker:
    TERRIFIC!! :drinker:
  • tjradd73
    Options
    thanks Steph!
  • loveme445
    Options
    congrats!!! and you are so close to your end of the year goal too!!! woohoo!!

Thanks Tara! I know but after these past couple of days, I hope I dont gain it back. I havent exercised and my eating has just been BAD! Well, I have alot of cals to burn this week. Have a Good Day!

Steph~ Thanks! Hope everything is well with you...Enjoy the Holidays!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    loveme-you still have 6 days to ensure your loss is solid!!! you have been doing great! just turn around the eating and hop on over to the gym and it will be all good!!!
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    1.4 more pounds to meet my Christmas goal. I should be able to do it... I want to tell my mom when I go home for New Year's that I only have 5 more pounds until she quits smoking for good!