Looking for 20-somethings who are Jillian Michaels fans!

Options
Hi there! I've been on this site on and off for years. Right now I'm the heaviest I've ever been and I know that for health reasons I need to make a change. In the past I've lost lots of weight doing workout DVDs, in particular Jillian Michaels' stuff. I'd love to meet more people around my age (I'm 21) who are also fans of her work and like doing her workouts so we can support each other. i started Ripped in 30 yesterday and hope to finish the program for the first time after owning it for what seems like forever. Who's with me?

Replies

• Buhbee
    Buhbee Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and absolutely in love with all Jillian Michaels workouts. Its been the one product that I actually got results from. Add me if you want :) I have many many Jillian Michaels dvds so don't hesitate to ask.
  • zoecollins
    zoecollins Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi, im 26 in the UK and love Jiliian feel free to add me xx
  • whitmers22
    Options
    I absolutely love her!!! I am doing the shred right now. I am 26 and would love to supoort you along the way!!!! Feel free to add me :)
  • stefanieraya
    stefanieraya Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    If you like her workouts you'll love her books! Pick up Master Your Metabolism. I found a copy at half price books for cheap. You cannot out exercise a bad diet. Take control of your nutrition and the weight will come in line ;)
    Hugs!

Hi there! I've been on this site on and off for years. Right now I'm the heaviest I've ever been and I know that for health reasons I need to make a change. In the past I've lost lots of weight doing workout DVDs, in particular Jillian Michaels' stuff. I'd love to meet more people around my age (I'm 21) who are also fans of her work and like doing her workouts so we can support each other. i started Ripped in 30 yesterday and hope to finish the program for the first time after owning it for what seems like forever. Who's with me?
  • SadieLemonade
    SadieLemonade Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am currently aiming to do a JM DVD every weekday and run at the weekend. Add me! Or could we start a group or something? x
  • impossibleBadWolf
    impossibleBadWolf Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian!! She's such an inspiration! I haven't done her DVDs in a while but I own a few of them. If you happen to have an Amazon prime membership, there's a few you can watch on there as well. I second the opinion about getting her books! She really is awesome!
  • TeenTwinkleToes
    TeenTwinkleToes Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I always said if I ever get accepted on the Biggest Loser, than she's the girl for me! I love her and I love her aggression! I'm on day 6 today with the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred <3 Love it so far....though I do yell at her a little bit haha
  • nemiesha01
    nemiesha01 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian Michaels dvd's I am 21 myself. I love the 30 day shred although I've never finished it yet maybe we could motivate each other to finish it. I also what to try her yoga workouts
  • Fit2Strip
    Fit2Strip Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I myself am looking for 20-somethings who are Jillian Michaels body doubles.
    Please submit a friend request if you meet the criteria.
  • Dboggs166
    Dboggs166 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 27 and I love Jillian Michael's DVDs. I've had great results from the couple I've done and I am looking to start more. Feel free to add me.
  • alisamariefitness
    Options
    I love Jillian and I did 30 day shred (started multiple times, only finished once) and ripped in 30 and I WANTED to love them more than I did… I did feel sore the first couple weeks but I got so bored :( I moved on to Turbofire and I liked that a lot more. I guess I just like more a variety.
    But a couple nights ago I did one of her yoga workouts on youtube. It was nice.
  • 80ld
    80ld Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 & love her. She is an awesome motivator..just can't seem to finish 30 day shred..:;( ONE DAY!
  • baabica
    Options
    Hi, I am 24 and have "its complicated status with jillian"... sometimes I absoluly adore her and sometimes I hate her so much... that is usually in weeks 3 and 4 :D Just started with killer buns n thighs as additional workouts beside going to the gym :D also tried her 30 day shred, body revolution, 6weeks 6 pack and ripped in 30 but didnt finished them :D
  • Joann0815
    Options
    I'm 26 and also a fan of Jillian Michaels. Currently trying to set up some time to do the 30 day shred by getting off from my second job. Used to do it before and got some great results!
  • Becca680
    Becca680 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm 20 and I love Jillian. I'm just starting level 3 of the 30 day shred today (this will be the second time round) and then I'm moving on to Ripped in 30. add me! :D
  • Jadex22x
    Options
    Helloooo .. Im 21 and i'm very new the Jillian Michael's but instantly loved her workout DVDs they are fab for home workouts as they do everything at home save saying n doing hours at the gym. Feel free to add me !!
  • toniaemilys
    toniaemilys Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I love JM too. She has great videos. I am kinda embarrassed at the amount of her videos I have in my collection. LOL.
    I planned to start Ripped in 30 tonight. Feel free to add me for support. :smile:
  • klyn05
    klyn05 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm a 20..something :wink: I just recently started getting into all of her videos, I am sore as all hell today from yesterday's: Yoga Meltdown & Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, approx 85min total. I absolutely love them and can't wait to keep doing more!! I have tried others of hers as well, anyone feel free to add me too !
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and I am a huge JM fan. Her no more trouble zones video is a killer.
  • FitChic1989
    Options
    Love her!