I'm excited: I see a little visual progress :) (PICS)

Options
2»

Replies

• rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    wow well done you are looking great. you can tell in your face as well. I have lost 7lbs and i can notice a lot more than the scales show - i think with exercising a lot the scales hold weight which is now muscle and so we look slimmer as the inches are coming off - which is all that matters. I have checked inches and they are melting away far quicker than the weight loss is showing.

You look great and v healthy - keep it up :)
  • alicedavison
    Options
    Notably slimmer. Arms are looking ten times smaller.
  • mkpeacock
    Options
    :drinker: WAY TO GO CHICK!!!! I can totally tell you have lost and man for 10 pounds it looks more like 20 or 30!

:wink: I need those kinda results lol
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Brilliant!! I can see a big difference. Keep taking the pics once a month and those pants will soon be too big to say up!! :bigsmile:

Well done you! :flowerforyou:
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Great Job :) I can tell a big difference.
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    Wow Great Work!!
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    WOW! Look at YOU!! that is awesome!!! look at the difference even in your arms and shoulders! you look awesome!! =)
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I can totally tell the difference in your stomach between the two pictures. YOU GO GIRL!
  • Beebee78
    Options
    Amazing! xxx
  • xquiz8
    xquiz8 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Wow! Look at you go, girl! Keep it up!
  • kimsy1222
    Options
    You look fantastic! Way to go :)
  • muellermoshe
    muellermoshe Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look great. Keep it up! :happy:
  • cpu22girl
    Options
    Great job....good idea to use the same clothing in both pics....I could totally see a difference!! WTG!
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Wow! You can totally see a difference in the way you look and your clothes look looser too. Keep it up!!
  • RMariaT
    RMariaT Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow! great pics..you look great! Keep up the good work..
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! I can see the difference... GREAT JOB!
  • skinnyack
    Options
    Where'd your tummy go!? You look sooo slender through your mid section! Amazing- woo hoo!
  • JillTwiss
    JillTwiss Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Wow! How inspiring! I can see a huge difference and that's only 10 pounds? Great job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!