Just 1lb off

Options
I did not weigh the first week so today was my first weigh in very disappointed but really happy i have now began my journey to better health and fitness,my problem is the exercise i have always done exercise in one way or another and living here in the UK (WALES) we are surrounded by the welsh hills and mountains so when i walked it was fast and not much on the flat. I used the gym at least 5 times a week not all out sweating my head off but enough to know i had worked out. In 2012 after 2 bouts of pancreatitis i was told i had to get the gallbladder removed ASAP. Well i hD it removed looked up on the net about life after gallbladder removal and found load and loads of people had unexplained weight gain, lots who had never been overweight in their lives suddenly were piling on the pounds which the medical profession denied had nothing to do with not having a gallbladder. Well it did happen tome and after reading about it before my surgery i was more careful than ever, and YESi it happened to me also. Last year 2013 i developed chronic pain in my back and my Si joint so much so i was on two types of morphine (MST) and liquid morphine so fir a long long time i wS not able to move hence more weight gain. So pleas i need as much help getting to grips with eating correctly again. I really need to get this done as more surgery is on the cards for my SI joint where i have been to.d there can be no load bearing on the one side for some 4-8weeks
Thanks for reading this and adding me to your friends/groups Deexx