My Fit Food-21 day challenge

Options
Has anyone had success with this plan? Day 1 for me. Morning cleanse was gross but I reverted back to my 20's and acted like I was taking a shot :)

Replies

• terrydba
    terrydba Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have had great success! I didn't do the cleansing routine - just went with meals and snacks, all small to keep the cost down. I have lost a ton of weight and my perspective on food has really changed.

Did you stick with it? How did it work out for you?
  • greeniris101
    Options
    I was overjoyed when my fit foods opened in our area, but I gotta say there's something fishy about them. I started eating meals on the regular there and they all eerily tasted almost exactly the same. Regardless if it was the salmon or the enchiladas. Plus it is very very pricey. I would say this is a good option if you have absolutely zero time to cook and have the money to spend. Otherwise just prep your own meals it tastes so much better.
  • ninav1980
    ninav1980 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I completed the challenge, but i hated every minute of it. Food choices ended up tasting the same, spicy. I felt hungry alll the time. Its funny because I was basically on a 1200 calorie diet, like I am now, but I am not hungry anymore. I need carbs to make me feel full longer. My fit foods didn't give me enough. Also, I only need 100-200 cals for bfast. MFF bfast choices were around 300-350. It was wasting my calories which would have served me later in the day when I needed them to starve off my hunger. Another thing I disliked was being on a "feeding" schedule. Eating every 3 hours. I found myself consumed by the clock, counting down. Now a days, I eat when I am hungry and still stay within my caloric goals. So long story short, I only lost 3 lbs in the 3 week challenge. Blah, waste of time and money.