Garcinia Cambodia?

Options
Just wanting to hear about who has tried this fat burning pill/cleanse and how it has helped them if at all.

I took an Acia Berry pill before and I managed to lose weight. About 15lbs in 4 months. BUT I was also eating healthy, doing cardio and lifting light weights. Some times I think that it had nothing to do with the Acia pill when i was losing.......fyi - i gained weight again due to pregnancy.

Thoughts?

Replies

• nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    Calorie deficit=weight loss.
    You lost that 15 pounds because you had a calorie deficit, not because you took a pill. Also, your body is pretty amazing and "cleanses" all by itself, which is why we poop and pee.
  • BetesBitch
    BetesBitch Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You lost that 15 pounds because you had a calorie deficit, not because you took a pill. Also, your body is pretty amazing and "cleanses" all by itself, which is why we poop and pee.

Great! Not going to waste my money again.......
  • AmykinsCatfood
    AmykinsCatfood Posts: 599 Member
    Options

Truth. You don't need to take anything. It's the 1200 calorie a day diet that they make you go on that makes you lose the weight. (Which I don't advise only 1200 calories for anyone anyway.)
  • jsantus
    jsantus Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I agree. I did the green coffee bean and later, Garcinia Cambogia. Neither did much for me until I started eating right. I'm done with 'magic pills'.
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options

^^^ This
  • ajwishy5
    Options
    I'm actually from the camp of people who believe a good natural fat burner can actually aid in the body utilizing fat as an energy source. I recently went on a beach vacation just after the holidays. Naturally... I used the holidays to get nice and padded. So for the last minute trip I decided to supplement raspberry ketone, and I think it helped me to drop the 10lbs in 3 weeks before the trip. That may not be a lot to some people, but my body is pretty stubborn when it comes to those last 10-15lbs. Getting in top shape is pretty difficult and losing it is so very easy.

Anyways, my girlfriend has been using a diet pill called SlimHer that she found at littlemissslim.com. It apparently consists of garcinia cambodia, green tea and some other natural ingredients. What I will say about any 'fat burner' is that it does require a solid fitness plan as well as a good clean diet to see the best results. Or at least that was the case for me. What my girlfriend has been doing is the Bar Method (for the life of me I can't understand it), which I think focuses on small isolated movements to elongate and strengthen the muscle. What I do know is she has definitely seen some great results from the supplement in conjunction with the class. I wouldn't dare ask how much weight she has lost, but I do know she has dropped a dress size over the last 4 weeks.

So in short, I personally have seen results from natural fat burners, but it may just be anecdotal. Either way, I personally feel like I've been able to lose weight easier whilst supplementing.

Hope this helps!

Andrew