Iron and calcium

13»

Replies

• jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Why would you take ANY supplement then? Or, if safety and efficacy has been established, why new regs that will only raise the price? Now you are just contradicting yourself. I thought you might have learned something, but no, again, you are arguing just for the sake of argument, logic be damned. *sigh*

The purpose of taking a supplement is generally to correct a deficiency. I have no problem paying a little more for a supplement knowing that the extra money funds science and reliability.

Not sure where the contradiction is.

Anyway, this all started because you accused me of changing my tune on supplements. You laughed at me for it, in fact. Truth is my position has not changed and the entire argument is completely offtopic. It's not me who is arguing just to argue. You started by attacking me, not the other way around.

1) The supplement industry is run by liars and cheats and need even more regulation than what already exists

2) The supplements that *I* purchase are safe and effective and have been proven as such

:laugh:

At some point you grossly misunderstood my call to have more regulation in the supplement industry as some sort of denouncement of all supplements under all circumstances.

You then took the opportunity to pounce on a post I made months later recommending a supplement as your chance to belittle and laugh at me for "changing my tune."

I hope you now understand that you completely misunderstood my position, and I don't wish to turn this thread concerning iron and calcium into a debate about the merits of regulating the supplement industry.