well here i go

Options
today i am trying something new. i love to swim but have always been to embarassed to put on a suit. i have always worn shorts and a t shirt. well ive hit a plateau and need to change it up. so today for the firs time since i was a child i am going to put on a swim suit and do laps at the gym:huh: :huh: . wish me luck.

Replies

• bricker06
    bricker06 Posts: 316
    Options
    today i am trying something new. i love to swim but have always been to embarassed to put on a suit. i have always worn shorts and a t shirt. well ive hit a plateau and need to change it up. so today for the firs time since i was a child i am going to put on a swim suit and do laps at the gym:huh: :huh: . wish me luck.
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    good luck :flowerforyou:
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Fantastic and good luck. :drinker:
  • hallusmc
    hallusmc Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You have nothing to feel emarassed about!!!! You are out there doing something good for yourself! If anything, you should feel PROUD!!! Good Luck!
  • edyta
    edyta Posts: 258
    Options
    You have nothing to feel emarassed about!!!! You are out there doing something good for yourself! If anything, you should feel PROUD!!! Good Luck!

Well said!

Have fun :flowerforyou:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about what "they" think--you're making yourself healthier and happier, so go for it!
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    wooohooo! who cares what anyone else thinks? have fun!!!!!!

:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Do it for you, honey....go for it! Don't worry about what others might say.
  • eyescatchfire
    eyescatchfire Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Concentrate on how much better you'll feel when you get out of the pool!

By the way, your kids are ADORABLE! I love your son's mohawk!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your swim:flowerforyou:
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    You go GIRL !!!!!! Have a good workout. :happy: :happy: :drinker: :drinker: