Almost 30 with goal of losing 20 lbs

Options
Hello Everyone, I started MFP in January this year. I have played around with this app last year for a couple weeks to see if I enjoyed it better than weight watchers that I did around 5 years ago.

I selected to lose 0.5 lbs a week to start off which allows me to have 1800 calories a day. I will eventually set it to 1 lb, but for now i'm taking baby steps. I also feel like what i was eating before and jumping down to 1500 calories right away might not be a good idea.

A little about myself....I'm turning 30 this year and I can't believe it. I work as a medical assistant at a pediatric office. I have decided to change my lifestyle and get healthier. At the beginning of my journey is was 200 lbs which is the heaviest I have ever been. My goal is to get to 180 at least for now. I don't have a gym membership and don't plan on getting one because we have a treadmill at home. I also enjoy doing activities outdoors. I also plan on doing a 30 day shred video from jillian michaels

So far on MFP i have lost 2 pounds, even though my tracker says that I haven't lost anything.