Cheer up, my friend

Options
MB_Positif
MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
So...I have, like many of you, a nice crew of MFP friends. Some of them are supportive. Some of them are funny. Some of them are ridiculously inspiring. They're all pretty freaking awesome. Every so often though, one comes along who is all of those things and truly changes your life. Pretty much on the day he added me we became quick friends. Just by being who he is he's inspired me to work harder on my fitness life, work life and home life. His daily messages on my wall give me something bright to wake up to. Our conversations make me smile and laugh. His dedication to his goals has pushed me to actually set real goals for myself. He's got some of the best, eclectic taste in music I've ever come across. He is caring, patient and kind and deals with me even when I act like an emotional girl.

It may seem irrational, but I feel like he is a person that I need to know for the rest of my life. Even if at a distance, just to know that he's ok. With all of that said, he's had a little bit of a tough day and needs cheering up. So...if you would please post here telling him to cheer up, that would be lovely. Thank you.

:wink: :heart:

Replies

• HaleyNorman1
    Options
    Cheer up mister!! Tell yourself, this too shall pass, tommorrow is another day!
  • MB_Positif
    Options
    Cheer up mister!! Tell yourself, this too shall pass, tommorrow is another day!

Thank you! :smile:
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    cheer-up.gif
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Cheer up, T!

I'll even bust out my strings for ya.

qyuz9j.gif
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Cheer up! If MB :heart: 's you, it can't be that bad of a day. :smile:
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    this warms my heart! feel better!
  • RunWinterGarden
    RunWinterGarden Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Cheer up! It could be worse, your favorite baseball team could have just signed a 40 year old washed up outfielder who can't play outfield anymore like mine just did!
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Aww, cheer up!
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I really hope you feel better!

Anyone lucky enough to have MB as a friend has gotta be pretty awesome!! :flowerforyou:
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    2ntcjgz.gif
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Cheer up! It could be worse, your favorite baseball team could have just signed a 40 year old washed up outfielder who can't play outfield anymore like mine just did!

Please...

You could be from Cleveland :cry:
  • NobodyInParticular
    NobodyInParticular Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    This too shall pass, bud! Chin up, you got this!
  • ScorpionQwean
    ScorpionQwean Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :wink: :bigsmile: SMILE my friend - life really isn't all that bad ...
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    Cheer up! You could live in North Korea. Where ever you might be, it's substantially better!
  • RunWinterGarden
    RunWinterGarden Posts: 428 Member
    Options

Please...

You could be from Cleveland :cry:

Touche.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Cheer up! If MB :heart: 's you, it can't be that bad of a day. :smile:
    Hear hear!!

So sweet of you to post this, MB <33
  • MB_Positif
    Options
    You guys are AWESOME! Loving this :heart:
  • LishLash79
    LishLash79 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    hope your day gets better.. ;) Cheer up..

2bxwy9.jpg
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    So...I have, like many of you, a nice crew of MFP friends. Some of them are supportive. Some of them are funny. Some of them are ridiculously inspiring. They're all pretty freaking awesome. Every so often though, one comes along who is all of those things and truly changes your life. Pretty much on the day SHE, KRAZYDAIZY, added me we became quick friends. Just by being who SHE is SHE"s inspired me to work harder on my fitness life, work life and home life. HER daily messages on my wall give me something bright to wake up to. Our conversations make me smile and laugh. HER dedication to HER goals has pushed me to actually set real goals for myself. SHE's got some of the best, eclectic taste in music I've ever come across. SHE is caring, patient and kind and deals with me even when I act like an emotional girl.

It may seem irrational, but I feel like SHE is a person that I need to know for the rest of my life. Even if at a distance, just to know that SHE's ok. With all of that said, SHE's had a little bit of a tough day and needs cheering up. So...if you would please post here telling HER to cheer up, that would be lovely. Thank you.

:wink: :heart:

^^^^^^^^FIXED IT FOR YOU!