I applaud sexy profile pictures

Options
167891012»

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    hater alert! ^

sure princess. I wasn't big on your little hair bow and dancing routine though. My daughter loved it, she was jealous. :wink:

Exactly. Never forget I could easily seduce your daughter.

Guarantee you would not want her alone with me sloppy drunk in a bathroom somewhere at some party...

She would be all over me. (if and or when she is old enough)

She just turned nine. You'll be out of your prime by then, Hazelnut. :laugh:

Nice qualifier on your expressions of pedophilia, too. :wink:

WTF is going on in this thread???

:huh:

Double this :huh: :huh:
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    :laugh: :happy: :laugh:

Where do you find pants to fit your big brass balls?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry the misc chewed you up and spit you out.

Still on misc. Just not allowed to be famous.

The misc lies. We are NOT all gonna make it. As you well know.

Funny you should quote that considering I was the primary catalyst into making that a recurring meme on the Misc. Like you literally are aware of that quote today because of what I personally did in the past and my influences over thousands of people across the world.
  • Fitnessista7
    Options
    If you got it flaunt it. You earned it and deserve to show it off.
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    I applaud those of you who have worked your butts off at the gym, have been eating healthy, building muscle and shedding fat. I, for one, thank you for putting up sexy yet classy pictures of yourself. You earned that body. It was not handed to you on a silver platter. I applaud you for gaining enough confidence in yourself that you decided to share with the MFP community. Your profile pictures are an inspiration and to be worried that someone us going to report your picture is just insane. These pictures are the result of pure dedication to a healthy lifestyle and I applaud you. Thank you for being an inspiration.
    This post deserves a hug for it's sanity amongst the butthurt and jealousy.

UxIX8Br.gif
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    If you got it flaunt it. You earned it and deserve to show it off.

Thank youuuu!!
  • elkahallick
    elkahallick Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I agree with this.

I always wear clothes in mine but I don't post @ss pics because that entails only wearing a G and too scared to get reported :(

Same reason i dont post *kitten* pics.....
  • hauhaut901
    hauhaut901 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I find it disgusting when girls post pictures of their legs in socks/stockings... Desperate and insecure much?
This discussion has been closed.