Small NSV-the "Other Sizes" box

Options
I have a box in the top of my closet labelled "Other Sizes". I needed a pick me up the other day and decided to get it down and try on some of the clothes. Most of them fit me now :) I realized that since most of them fit me and I'm starting to have a pile of clothes I don't wear because they're too big, I swapped the purpose of the box...now it's the "fat" clothes instead of "skinny" clothes :) I know most people get rid of their large clothes but I'm keeping them for now because we want to start a family and they'd be nice for a baby belly as opposed to a fat belly!

Replies

• tabbyxxcat
    tabbyxxcat Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!! I also still use my "fat clothes" to workout, as pajamas, etc.
    It's a great feeling to compare the old to the new, a big eye opener to how far you've come :D
  • gemaquaries
    gemaquaries Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    That's great! I have four garbage bags of "other sizes" and can't wait to be able to fit them again :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!