It stands to reason that ......

Options
right first things first ......... I got a new job which requires me to train and I shall write down my weekly arangments for any1 who can help me or give me advise or if any1 has been in the same boat and can help

Monday - training 5 till 10
Tuesday - training 5 till 10
Wednesday collage 9 till 4 then training 5 till10
Thursday - collage 9 till 4 then training 5 till 10
Friday - collage 9 till 4 then training 5 till 10

Ok on Monday and Tuesday I'm going to placement for collage during the day till 4:30 but I don't have it yet but that's not important for this

Training is only effecting me for the next week but the long story short is I'm not eating any hot meals these days and hardly exercising so loads of chocolate and crisps coz fruit doesn't last al day in my bag and it's the fastest thing I can eat on my 10 min break from training ect ect ect but

My question is ......

It stands to reason that when I start exercising every day and having hot nutritious meals again I should loose a bit of weight? Just like I'm starting it again? Like people say the first month of ur diet you loose the most weight .......... So it stands to reason if I have disregarded my diet and exercise for my 3 weeks of training it's like starting fresh??? So there for I should loose a good bit of weight?????

Or is this not true? Please help me as I would like to know

Thanx in advance and feel free to add me as a friend

Rachael :flowerforyou:

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    sorry but I kind of doubt that. Is there really no way you can avoid eating a lot of junk? I pack sandwiches and bring hard boiled eggs and string cheese when I have to take my food with me...you don't have to resort to "loads of chocolate and crisps"

good luck...:flowerforyou:
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Perhaps I'm not understanding your post, but it seems that you could still salvage sonething of your healthy lifestyle here.

Can you exercise on the weekends? Two days out of seven is better than none. During the week, every time you use the bathroom, do ten wall push-ups and ten lunges. Takes about two minutes. It's a start.

Also, you're forced to eat chocolate and crisps because fruit won't last all day in your bag? What fruit are you eating? Apples last all week on my kitchen counter, as do oranges. Grapes travel well. Could you not pack a portable lunch in a small cooler and take it with you? You can use those cold packs that go from freezer to cooler to keep your food fresh. They last for hours. You can nibble a little bit every break.

Hope this helps.
  • angiereid
    Options
    i think what you are trying to ask is if you skip exercise for awhile when you start again it will be like a fresh start and you will lose, well to some degree that is true but you still have to eat right in order for that to happen. when i feel like i need a break i take like 4 days off and relax and then kick into gear the next few weeks and i have been losing but i don't pig out on junk either. there are plenty of dried healthy foods which will last in your bag. examples crunchmasters gluten free crackers, almonds with craisins, apples, bananas, oranges, luna bars protein bars i could go on and on the bottom line is you can do it if you really want.