Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Confession Cheat Days

Ok, ok it wasn't planned but the last two evenings I've eaten over my set calorie allowance.

Crackers and a good cheese board are my biggest weakness. Back on it again tomorrow!!!

Would anyone else like to confess to a cheat day ?

Replies

• knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,566 Member
    Cheat weekend more like it - my dad was in the hospital getting blood transfusions all weekend (he's 87) I was stress eating since Thursday and no I didn't log it :frown:
  • HelloImKelsey
    HelloImKelsey Posts: 53 Member
    I ate an entire bag of pistachios last week. It was over 1000 calories in that bag. I hated myself the next day but how down I felt made me realize binging isnt worth the guilt haha.
  • lolaskates275
    lolaskates275 Posts: 13 Member
    Today was my cheat day.
    It snowed all day long and classes were cancelled (they're cancelled tomorrow, too). Bad weather always makes me want to eat. And eat. And eat. Pita chips, ramen, pancakes (with loads of maple syrup) and 2 homemade cupcakes (I found a devilish recipe for 2 cupcakes)
    But I pre-tracked most of my food for tomorrow, so I have no excuses to eat badly!
  • AliGilbreath
    AliGilbreath Posts: 18 Member
    Rice Crispy treat today and funyon chips, not that many calories, but I still hate doing it, even though I still had calories left to eat, wish I could learn to choose better.
  • I was busy running errands sunday and all I had was a slice of toast for breakfast, so I met my husband for dinner. I pigged out on muscles, shrimp skewers with coconut curry sauce and an amazing quinoa portobello veggie burger, which probably wouldn't have been toooooo horrible, but then I had 3 super sugary cocktails after. oops.
  • rms705
    rms705 Posts: 8 Member
    I'd have to say almost a cheat weekend.. My dad's birthday party last Friday night so lots of yummy food and of course drinks (but i've switched from beer to Vodka Lime and Soda so not as bad), bacon and eggs the following morning to fix the hangover then my mid year work function on Saturday night. More drinking and Canapes.. Needless to say I didnt log anything on the weekend lol
  • kagevf
    kagevf Posts: 509 Member
    whats a cheat day?

i eat anything and everything everyday...as long as it fits my MFP macros!
  • I had a mcdonalds yesterday. Granted I was still in my calorie goal because I ate next to nothing else but I've woken up 2 pounds heavier :((
  • Biscuits are my biggest weakness and anything chocolate. Yesterday I ate a dozen chocolate frogs and chocolate muffins argh dang chocolate!
  • hastingsmassage
    hastingsmassage Posts: 162 Member
    I eat all foods, fast food too. Just make sure it fits your calorie and macro limits and exercise. Stop worring, it's not a diet, it's different life style..diets don't work. ( lost 126 lbs since 2 feb 2013)
  • Monty_P
    Monty_P Posts: 62 Member
    On Sunday I had pizza for breakfast and KFC for dinner.
  • fujiko
    fujiko Posts: 58 Member
    I ate a MASSIVE chewy choc chip cookie today, went way over my calories and now have to live with it! Can only get better tomorrow!