healthy systems usa

Options
Have any of you heard/tried the healthy systems usa product? It seems to be the "new" things these days. Because of the price I am in no means going to try it but curious to hear from more people who have. I work with a lady who didn't have much to lose to begin with and she went thru with it...ended up losing 32 lbs in 50 days or something in that sort...and her hair started falling out so she cut it short. Just curious!

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    1. Fad diets rarely work
    2. Your friend's hair was falling out and you still want to try it?! :noway:

No need to harm yourself to lose weight. Eat right and exercise.
  • Needachange84
    Needachange84 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    No I don't want to try it. I guess I should have worded that better. I would rather do it the right way. I was just curious to see how many other people out there have actually tried this and are crazy enough to pay the cost.
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Her hair started falling out.. so lets see what else can happen.. sure internal organ damage isn't on the list of side effects...
  • Synamin
    Synamin Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Since it is a 600 calorie a day diet, I'm not surprised she lost a lot of weight quickly. They have a mouth spray that they do not list the ingredients for so it would be very difficult to evaluate the actual potential of the active ingredients. I think that the magic ingredient in this weight loss product is the cost. If I spent $350 to eat 600 calories a day, I'd lose weight too. Unfortunately if you look at the research, that type of weight loss is very difficult to impossible to maintain.
  • amwoidyla
    amwoidyla Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Great....now I have their jingle stuck in my head.
  • Kitakitz
    Kitakitz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    A Jan. 2016 6.7 million default Judgment against the founders of Bouari Clinics and their various entities proves that their weight loss program is a 100% fraud. How does this case relate to Healthy Systems USA? Healthy Systems is a Bouari Franchise simply with a different name. The Advertising is 100% identical, the Before and After Photos and testimonials are 100% identical, the products are 100% identical. Even the current 2016 Healthy Systems USA website is IDENTICAL to the original design of the Bouari Franchise. The only difference between the 2010 website and the current version is all references to BOUARI has been removed. Bouari Clinics Franchises has had several names. A NEW ME, DENOVO CLINICS, BOUARI’s CLOSET, ALL of them including the principal owners ANN CHANEY and EMILE BOUARI were found to be operating a total fraudulent business. The Jan. 2016 court case proved also that the founders of the Bouari Franchise admitted they could NOT substantiate any of their claims and their research of over 30,000 patients was also total fiction. In fact the Founders, a Mr. Emile Bouari and Ann Chaney admitted the only reason for the business was to sell franchises. The Judge in the case granted the 6.7 million Judgment because the Defendants Emile Bouari, Ann Chaney and others did NOT attempt a defense in the matter. HEALTHY SYSTEMS USA is an exact clone of the Bouari Franchise. A simple search on YOUTUBE will show identical text, Videos and testimonial Photos that Bouari used in their advertising over the last several years. In early 2013 Emile Bouari changed the name from Bouari Franchise, Bouari Clinics, A NEW ME and Denovo clinics to Weight Loss Concepts and also WLC GLOBAL. An interesting fact is Emile Bouari shared an office space with Steven Fitch at the Healthy Systems USA las Vegas office up until a few months ago. Mr. Emile Bouari is now in Federal Custody on Money Laundering charges awaiting a Sept. 2016 Trial. All of the above information can EASILY be found on Youtube, by searching Bourai, A new Me, Denovo clincs and Fitchin Productions. Also for those interested a search of the Nevada district Court and Courthouse News service will verify the 100% facts stated above. See a report on the 6.7 million Judgment here: http://www.courthousenews.com/2016/01/27/6-7-million-award-in-weight-loss-fraud.htm
    Healthy Systems is currently under investigation by several State Consumer agencies regarding their connection with Bouari and their various names. Healthy Systems USA can not substantiate ONE SINGLE medical or weight loss claim, hence the Better Business Bureau F ratings. Do your self a favor, save your money and simply adjust your diet to higher quality non processed foods, reduced calorie consumption and do some modest exercise and you will achieve a safe and sustantiable weight loss results without the $500+ price tag. The only reason people lose weight on the Healthy Systems USA program is you are required to STARVE YOURSELF on a 600 to 800 calorie diet which is UNSAFE and UNSUSTANTIABLE. The products have zero value or effect and can not be substantiated by any type of peer review study, medical research, double blind studies and NO clinical trials of any knid and any other accepted form of research. Also consider that Healthy Systems USA does NOT offer any type of return, refund or guarantee.