Has Anyone Tried Abdominal Cuts?

Cina04
Cina04 Posts: 609
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
Looking for reviews from females who have tried this product. (Good or Bad).
There is also an organic version of the product

Seen it at GNC but before I buy it want to do some research about it.

"Revolution Abdominal Cuts contains naturally occurring, healthy oils that are clinically studied.

Abdominal Cuts contains absolutely NO stimulants, therefore preventing any potential negative side effects associated with stimulants. Abdominal Cuts also utilizes a progressive form of liquid gel technology, making each capsule small and easy-to-swallow. "

• Reduction in Abdominal Area Fat
• Reduction in Hip Area Fat
• Reduction in Thigh Area Fat
• Reduction in Overall Surface Fat
• Curbing of Sugar Cravings
• Lean Tissue

(It's a product that Trista from the bachelorette used)

**please no lectures on how supplements don't work - I understand taking pills alone won't make me lose weight**

Replies

• BUMP
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    I've taken them a long time ago, but I was not working out as much to see the potential in them. My friend also took them and said that she thought they worked, but it was not until the 2nd month or so that she started to see the difference. She complained about the cost and that is actually why I stopped purchasing them because they were a little expensive.
  • elmct57
    elmct57 Posts: 594 Member
    check with the netrition or bodybuilding sites for info--

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=124891411
  • Just looks like softgels of fish oil or something, which that in itself is a great source of omega 3 and 6 fats. I don't believe the claims. If you want to supplement your diet, you must first have a flawless diet. There's always changes that can be made to your nutrition that help just as much or more than a supplement would. Supplements are only useful if you're eating all the right things to begin with.

No nutritional facts on how much of each substance these pills contain is a red flag immediately. "Proprietary Blend" is code word for "crap don't find out what fats and minerals we put in this because everything you consume already contains them" kind of thing.
  • TateFTW
    TateFTW Posts: 658 Member
    I've done quite a bit of research on fat burners, and the research I've done has been from the forums where the hardcore bodybuilders chat. These guys know their stuff, and this is my conclusion; Since Ephedra was made illegal and Ephedrine was made illegal for use in dietary supplements, the products that used to have these ingredients just don't do anything anymore. Fat burners work in two ways. One is through increasing the bodies temperature, known as thermogenics. The second is through appetite supression. Stimulants are the main thing fat burners use to create these two effects.

Products like Xenadrin USED to contain Ephedrine, back when it was legal for dietary supplements.

The ONLY thing I've read about that the bodybuilders say works at all is something called an E/C stack. A quick google search will reveal hundreds of pages with information about this somewhat risky supplements, and when I tell you what it is in a second, I'm in no way advocating it's use.

Basically it's a stack (stack means taking multiple supplements together that theoretically affect the overall effect from said supplements) of Ephedrine and Caffiene. The Ephedrine comes in the form of over-the-counter drugs like Bronkaid, a drug used to dialate the airways for astha sufferers, and the caffeine comes from pills like no-doz.

I'll say it again, I'm NOT endorsing this fat burning method, though I am planning to use it once I lose some more weight with this awesome site. I haven't read about any other products that actually work, and I would NEVER use a product that claims to remove fat from a specific area, because this is flat out impossible.
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Thanks for all the replies!

Mainly on reviews, all I can find is that it works or for the negative replies is how it made them burp a lot and have a fishy taste in their mouth so they stop taking it.

My husband and I watched a You Tube video about it and it made me changed my mind. (where the guy talked about the lack of info on the nutritional facts - than I seen it here mentioned in the posting)

The old me would buy it on a impulse buy.

We have a GNC on post, so the prices are cheaper than other places plus with the Gold Card.

So for now going to stick with what I'm doing! Almost done with Insanity...than on to Hip Hop Abs & Brazil Butt Lift!

And thanks for no lectures =)
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Thanks for all the replies!

Mainly on reviews, all I can find is that it works or for the negative replies is how it made them burp a lot and have a fishy taste in their mouth so they stop taking it.

My husband and I watched a You Tube video about it and it made me changed my mind. (where the guy talked about the lack of info on the nutritional facts - than I seen it here mentioned in the posting)

The old me would buy it on a impulse buy.

We have a GNC on post, so the prices are cheaper than other places plus with the Gold Card.

So for now going to stick with what I'm doing! Almost done with Insanity...than on to Hip Hop Abs & Brazil Butt Lift!

And thanks for no lectures =)

I save all my purchases for the gold card week also. I definitely would say stick with what your doing, you've done well, it shows in your pics.
    I'm going to start BBL next week while I am on leave.
This discussion has been closed.