2dl5352.jpg

BAHAHAHA!!!

f329010c35cbd3078d7b65b4f95b9ce03a8ef5d9b5c124bac71f4f2eedc6f74f.jpg
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    dude-I don't look over fat!
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    In, because all the other threads are about black magic love guru's and I'm already married.

For the OP 5'8" 176lbs, 31% body fat, yea I look about like that. I lose weight all over, so no, it doesn't "look" like I have that much fat, but trust me it's there, and I don't really notice it until it starts going away.
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Haven't read the other posts, but yes, it's muscle. ;) That's a good thing. Don't be focused on the weight. Obviously, if girls who are lighter than you, but bigger, that should really say something. It says that what you're doing is working. FYI, BMI is a bunch of BS. If a seriously muscular person goes to the doctor, with like a 6% body fat, and a butt load of muscle, he will be considered obese, simply because of his height and weight. That is all BMI measures. It does not take into account fat or muscle. Be very proud of yourself!!! :wink: :happy: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • HappyStack
    HappyStack Posts: 802 Member
    Heeheehee... How could you turn my perfectly tasteless smut into something so adorable?! That seems wrong. :laugh:

It's a gift. Perhaps.

Random trivia, smut is an edible fungus that grows on corn, but don't Google image search "corn smut"...
  • Crumpet_Girl
    Crumpet_Girl Posts: 276 Member
    In, because all the other threads are about black magic love guru's and I'm already married

Me too!

lol I just read the whole thread for this exact reason :bigsmile:
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Haven't read the other posts, but yes, it's muscle. ;) That's a good thing. Don't be focused on the weight. Obviously, if girls who are lighter than you, but bigger, that should really say something. It says that what you're doing is working. FYI, BMI is a bunch of BS. If a seriously muscular person goes to the doctor, with like a 6% body fat, and a butt load of muscle, he will be considered obese, simply because of his height and weight. That is all BMI measures. It does not take into account fat or muscle. Be very proud of yourself!!! :wink: :happy: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Ok, read some of the other posts, now let me rephrase that. You probably have more muscle than the women you are comparing yourself to, but like someone else already said...don't compare your body to other people. Seriously, it will drive you batty!!! :wink:
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Heeheehee... How could you turn my perfectly tasteless smut into something so adorable?! That seems wrong. :laugh:

It's a gift. Perhaps.

Random trivia, smut is an edible fungus that grows on corn, but don't Google image search "corn smut"...
    :laugh:
    I remember that stuff from growing up in Indiana.
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,654 Member
    So is there a name for someone who creates a potentially volatile thread, then leaves the thread to explode without ever returning to comment?

Perhaps a grenade launcher?:laugh:
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    I don't think the OP ever said she thought she was extra-muscular. She was just confused as to why her measurements are smaller than people who weigh more than her.

If the answer isn't higher muscle, higher bone density still could contribute but the answer might be even more obvious:

1) the people you're comparing to are lying about their weight, OR
    2) you carry weight in places not covered by typical measurements...like shoulders, arms, calves, etc.

I was thinking 1 and 2 is very likely.

OP you look top heavy relative to your hips/waist. It's possible you measure smaller in these areas than others who weigh less but then people typically don't give their arm, thigh measurements. You just carry it differently. You look your weight, and I don't mean anything bad by that.
  • stonel94
    stonel94 Posts: 550 Member
    need more info …

how many calorie per day …?

are you in deficit, maintenance, bulk?

what is your lifting routine like?

any cardio?

I'm at about a 10% deficit now, trying to lose fat, I'm at a bit over 1800 with 45 carbs 30 protein and 25 fat for macros, and I do new rules of lifting for women, it's my second time through it, i'm on stage 5, and i do that 2-3 times a week and i run 2-3 times a week about 2-4 miles but I'm new to running so building that up and building up speed
  • stonel94
    So is there a name for someone who creates a potentially volatile thread, then leaves the thread to explode without ever returning to comment?

Perhaps a grenade launcher?:laugh:

Sorry, I posted this and then I went back to college so I've been super busy and just reading things over now.
  • stonel94
    I'm not trying to say I'm ripped is that why I weigh more, I'm saying am I muscular? is that why? is there another reason? i'm a 20 year old college student sorry for being self concious about the number and wondering about reasons for it when I wear like a 28 (waist size) jeans.

I do have a bigger top, but I didn't know if that could contribute to that big a difference, that's why I asked, I wasn't claiming anything, I was giving you my info so you can all do some deductive reasoning and give me some kinds of answers.
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,566 Member
    They just got carried away lol - you are just built differently - that is all everyone is different - when I am down to around 180 i carry it well too but I am a "wee bit" over that right now which is why I am here
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member

I'm not trying to say I'm ripped is that why I weigh more, I'm saying am I muscular? is that why? is there another reason? i'm a 20 year old college student sorry for being self concious about the number and wondering about reasons for it when I wear like a 28 (waist size) jeans.

I do have a bigger top, but I didn't know if that could contribute to that big a difference, that's why I asked, I wasn't claiming anything, I was giving you my info so you can all do some deductive reasoning and give me some kinds of answers.

Don't worry about it so much. You're pretty average in terms of body composition. I understand you're self conscious. We pretty much all are, and young women are worse than most thanks to the media.

Don't worry so much about comparing yourself to others. Just do the best you can do for you and be the best you that you can be.