When will it stop? Pics.

Options
Hello! Here are my pics currently http://s270.photobucket.com/user/moraleseric9/media/Mobile Uploads/image_zps1638ac15.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
The side pic might look like a little less because I was raising my hands to get a side picture ... Anyways I'm at 162 or 163 ATM .. It has gotten harder .. I body build at school and run 3 miles a day (not Sunday) at home ... I feel like I'm close but then I feel like I'm far from finishing .. I also noticed since everything and my diet and shiz it loos like fat fat was pushed to the outside of my body (maybe that's why i look so wide ATM .. I looked wider b4 but as I loose weight my waist looks smaller because from the side it seems fine ) I wana know if you think I'm close? I'm at 163 goal is 150 .. Do u think ill loose my belly at 150? Or do I have to go lower? (I'm not gonna let my muscle go it was herder to build that then it was to loose fat) I ea right and everything I am 5'6 male with a slightly bulky build with wide shoulders and wide hips .. Thanks people !

Replies

• Chapin1997
    Chapin1997 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Chapin1997
    Chapin1997 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    You don't appear to have a lot of stomach fat to speak of but, that said, no one can tell you at what weight you'll look a certain way.

Also. Truthfully. Are you really 18?
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    OP your post has hurt my eyes. Please use proper syntax, grammar and spelling.

gPE41Ab.jpg