Hi everyone! -New-

Options
Hallo people!

I'm new to this whole diet thing... So any help would be fantastic!

Much love

XXX

Replies

• LieutenantMushu
    Options
    Hallo people!

I'm new to this whole diet thing... So any help would be fantastic!

Much love

XXX
  • travelbug
    travelbug Posts: 153
    Options
    Welcome! You'll get lots of help here. Ask and you shall receive. You find many of your questions will be answered in past posts and there is a lot more great information.
    I've had a great 2 weeks here and fantastic results. It's a simple concept; maintain your calorie, fat, protein and carb intake, find foods that satisfy you, exercise for better health, drink water and keep sharing your progress, we are here for support. As easy as that sounds, it will be hard work but just look at all of the people here who are struggling and succeeding with you.
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: The only advice I have is stick to the calories and the exercise calories. Banks has a great post on here for beginners that answers many questions. I will see if I can bump it up for you to look at, it will say for beginners please read. Have a wonderful day and look forward to having this journey with you. Sorry it says Newbies Please Read........
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :flowerforyou: WELCOME ! You have come to the right site ! Best wishes to you on your goals. :flowerforyou: