Replies

• Lovely_77
    Lovely_77 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    CARBS.... lucky you @Zachbonner
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I am here too for reasons that people get very cranky over my posting about healthy foods, working out and losing weight on facebook. I don't get that, in all reality shouldn't you be glad someone is doing something about their health? So, yes.... I came here so that I could have a network of people who are goal oriented in the same manner as myself.

Ew I hate healthy food.

Then what do you eat to stay fit? BTW, I did catch the sarcasm :laugh: :wink:

I eat a lot of cookies. True story.
  • Lovely_77
    Options
    I am here too for reasons that people get very cranky over my posting about healthy foods, working out and losing weight on facebook. I don't get that, in all reality shouldn't you be glad someone is doing something about their health? So, yes.... I came here so that I could have a network of people who are goal oriented in the same manner as myself.

Ew I hate healthy food.

Is it weird that even though I am trying to shed fat, that the scale didnt budge for a good two weeks while eating a low carb diet... then I ate a nutty bar and the next morning I dropped a pound? lol
  • Lovely_77
    Options

Ew I hate healthy food.

Is it weird that even though I am trying to shed fat, that the scale didnt budge for a good two weeks while eating a low carb diet... then I ate a nutty bar and the next morning I dropped a pound? lol

Not weird whatsoever, weight loss ain't linear

All in moderation right?
  • Achrya
    Options

Ew I hate healthy food.

Thats your body saying "wtf give me carbs because they're a readily available energy source, delicious, and will not have a negative effect in weight loss assuming you have no medical reason to avoid them and remain in a deficit."
  • Achrya
    Options

Ew I hate healthy food.

Its true. I seens it with my eyeballs

I read this as earballs and thought it was an Archer reference.

Kinda disappointed now
  • Lovely_77
    Options

Ew I hate healthy food.

Thats your body saying "wtf give me carbs because they're a readily available energy source, delicious, and will not have a negative effect in weight loss assuming you have no medical reason to avoid them and remain in a deficit."

Not a full-time medical reason, I know doesn't make sense. When I was pregnant I was a gestational diabetic even though I was of average size and didn't eat crap.... I wasn't diagnosed until very late in my pregnancy so it was uncontrolled and I gained 70 pounds, so when I had my daughter and it came time to lose the weight.... nothing worked but the diet plan the nutritionist put me on the last 3 weeks of my pregnancy. Which was very low carbs. only 15 in the am and then gradually worked up to 25g during the afternoon and at dinner. SO, I am assuming that even though I am not diabetic when not pregnant that my body controls carbs poorly.
  • Lovely_77
    Options
    When I was cutting I was eating like under 100g carbs a day, but I'm trying really hard to actually reach the 35% a day it gives me now.

Nice, yeah I am reaching at about 70g a day. Its worked for the first 41 pounds but slowing. Also, could be seeing it slow down since I now have less to lose.
  • Lovely_77
    Options
    1.5 pounds a week would be acceptable with 40 pounds to go. then 1 pound with 20 to go, then 0.5 pounds with 10 to go

Well I started back up on Jan 7th again after a small holiday break and lost from then til now 3 pounds. So, I guess I am on track. I am just use to seeing 2-3 pounds in a week since I started from 212... And no I never starved myself... lol
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    1. Track my food.
    2. Track my exercise/calorie expenditure.
    3. Seek fitness advice/feedback from more knowledgeable users.
    4. Socialize with friends I've made along the way.
    5. Have fun joking in the forums and feeds.
    6. Show off my progress/attention *kitten* myself for motivation that I'm on the right track.
    7. Creep other people who are doing the same, and craft elaborate fantasies involving them in my imagination.
  • Old_Slowly
    Old_Slowly Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Im-Just-Here-For-The-Food.jpg
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    I was here to lose weight and log my food.

Now, I am here for the snark and to log my food.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    I friend invited me here around the new year. She hasn't been on in 15 days.

And I'm just really *kitten* bored. People get mad and catty when I try to share my progress on FB. I get virtual high fives here. So I'm staying.

Creeps profile

Hey uh. You know if you need support Zach and I have a tiny chat and uh...we'd be glad to discuss your goals and dreams and observe your progress.

Just saying.

I'd highly recommend this option.
  • SexKittenlovesitrough
    Options
    I'm here to be tricked into showing off my progress

to meet unattainable and highly sexualised men for naked KIK/snapchat texting

and to attention *kitten* myself out while attaining my dream goal of a shapely cooter.

true story.