Bodymedia - is there a way to make it not reset at midnight?

Options
Not sure which forum to stick this in but other bodymedia threads seem to be in here!

Anyway, hi! I just got my bodymedia yesterday and today was my first day using it... It's pretty cool so far and I know it takes a couple weeks to get used to your body etc...but here's my question - is there a way to make it not reset at midnight? I workout at night after I get home from work quite often and its sometimes after midnight (ie. tonight) and in general I'm up after midnight... now my bodymedia is telling me I burned calories on the next day...I mean YES it is after midnight, but I count my food etc. as the same day if I haven't gone to sleep yet (and it's rare for me to sleep before midnight)... is there a way to change this? Or something? I'm thinking of changing the timezone or something like that so it will work?

Also, another slightly related question - it won't stay paired with my iPhone 4S! It pairs and I put in the code and bam its fine...then I have to do that EVERY TIME I want to sync it with the app! Any ideas?

Thank you :)

Replies

• Bluizflame
    Bluizflame Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    The only way i can think of to do this is if you changed the time zone in your settings.

I work the night shift, and exercise when i get off work. So all my exercise calories go on the next day also. I just deal with it though. Everyone tells me it doesn't matter when you work out.

As far as the pairing issue...mine does the same thing. I have to enter the code every time i sync also. Unless i leave the Bluetooth on my phone running 24/7
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    The only way i can think of to do this is if you changed the time zone in your settings.

I work the night shift, and exercise when i get off work. So all my exercise calories go on the next day also. I just deal with it though. Everyone tells me it doesn't matter when you work out.

As far as the pairing issue...mine does the same thing. I have to enter the code every time i sync also. Unless i leave the Bluetooth on my phone running 24/7

Even when I leave the bluetooth on I have to pair it every time... it's strange.

I think I am going to do the timezone thing, unless anyone else has any other ideas...
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Okay, so it may be because I did it now and not before today started...but changing the timezone seems to do nothing since everything it syncs to is at a different time. I guess I will wait to see what happens at midnight.