i really need some help getting motivated

Options
and to make friends on here, any hints and tips? xx

Replies

• NineInchGirl
    Options
    Add me girl! I'll be more than happy to motivate the crap out of you! Ahahaha Andd kick your butt when you don't wanna work out *winks*
  • angiereid
    Options
    a crucial difference between this program and your typical "miracle" diet is that miracle diets tend to give you a big bang-maybe a quick or surprisingly substantial weight loss-that peters out fairly quickly. the beauty of this program is that it provides you with a series of ongoing victories. each day you take a few small steps, then build on them the day after that. sure, there are set backs-everyone has them-but those victories will add up, and pretty soon you'll be amazed at how different your life has become. and what could be more alluring than the prospect of waking up to your best life? so let's roll up our sleeves and get to work!!!!
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Yep, This isn't a miracle diet, or anything of the kind, just a lot of hard work, will power, and friends to help you along.

As for motivation, I am completely unmotivated, I even left the inspiration section on my profile blank because I couldn't think of anything. I didn't like the results that much of my daily activity was producing, so I changed what I was doing and am now producing different results. Simple as that. :D

"Chop Wood Carry Water"