Back at it.

Options
Hi i used this app last year for a couple of months and shed 2 stone in weight then just fell off and gained it back i never felt so healthy as i did last year, i had some great support on here and feel i let down those people but now im back to it from today i just wondered if anyone else on here has done this and if you achieved your goals second time around?

Replies

• korede1989
    Options
    hi in the same shoes as your self. am back at it again.
  • karlbowyer
    karlbowyer Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    its hard though but i feel more focused now good luck with yours and thanks for replying makes me feel better knowing its not just me. TY
  • tinikamunden
    Options
    Here I am back. I am going to try this again. I am very disatisfied with myself after giving up when I did not get results. I work nights so I plan to start Zumba today after I get up. I am about 150 pounds over weight. Tell me what helps you? I need tips...really all the help I can get........
  • karlbowyer
    karlbowyer Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Last time i did this it was just making sure i chose the right foods for example at lunch i would eat a sandwich but by choosing the right food i could eat a mixed grill instead for the same amount of calories i also found a little of what you like is ok in moderation dont watch food channels on tv and most important burn those calories.
  • GodivaTrailrider
    GodivaTrailrider Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Same boat here, good old yoyo weight loser. Currently 227lb, would be very happy at 190. Lost a stone and a half last year then changed job. I've got things sorted where I am now and I've dropped a few pounds so hoping to maintain some momentum.

Good luck with the weight loss.