Hi - I'm Dani!

Options
Hi Guys :)
Not sure how long I've been a member on here - I remember signing up when I was younger but never really stuck to it.
However, recently started to get back into the healthy eating/lifestyle swing again, and have found myself coming across a lot of the forum posts on here for inspiration/advice/information so thought I'd officially join up again and actually use it!

Started my journey on 8th January so 2 weeks in and I've already lost 8lbs which I'm incredibly happy with! Especially because I haven't been exercising that much as I wanted to ease myself into the food side of it - if that makes sense! My diet has been poor over the past year in specific, it's just been getting worse and worse especially because I've been struggling with personal issues in life at the moment. However, I've taken control and something I'm really proud of so far is my bonkers new years resolution - No more crisps! not had any for 22 days :P and that's amazing for someone who used to binge on more than one packet a day!

My goal now is to get my fitness side up - in the spring I started running and bought a pair of running shoes and actually got quite into it, so hoping I can go back to that again. I also plan on doing some weight lifting, you know, light weights multiple reps for some toning! Hopefully when I've lost a bit more weight and feel a lot more confident I will take up swimming - I used to love it and it's so rewarding!

Anyway, sorry for the rambling on - I have quite a tendency to do that haha :) I wish you all the best in your journeys to be as healthy as can be! don't hesitate to send me a friend request - I'm more than willing to chat with others and share tips/experiences - it's all inspiration! and contribution to happiness!

Peace xo