Hey, can some of y'all add me?

Options
Hi, I need some people add me so that I can be motivated enough to keep at my routine, cuz I don't know if I'll be keep at it if I don't see that, :blushing: heh, some other people are having a little trouble losing weight too. Yeah, totally selfish, but ahem. It'll be best if you're also new at this, cuz I haven't lost a single pound since I started... but it WAS only three days ago. :happy:

Replies

• ktuck0205
    ktuck0205 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Kendra. Weight loss takes time! Just keep up good eating and moving more and you will see change!
  • nataliea683
    nataliea683 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! i'm on here everyday and my diary is open to friends :)

good luck with your weight loss journey x
  • polyjo2011
    polyjo2011 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I will add you as soon as I figure out how to LOL. If you can add me before I add you, even better. Good luck at reaching your goal weight!!!
  • LittleonebeforethethroneofGod
    Options
    I will add you as soon as I figure out how to LOL. If you can add me before I add you, even better. Good luck at reaching your goal weight!!!

Hi,

Just go to the profile of the person you want to add by clicking on the link below their picture. And a green button is at the top of the page that says Add Friend. It's optional if you want to send a message along with your friend request. I didn't know how to do it a few days ago either. :)
  • tbratz
    tbratz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya! A lot easier to follow through when others are watching/supporting!! Good luck all!!
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    To lose the weight it takes a change in your lifestyle and dedication to the program. Stay focused and you can do it!! Feel free to add.
    Have lost over 60 lbs so far!!
  • cinabunnie2012
    cinabunnie2012 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Can y'all add me too? :)
  • sbuchanan6682
    Options
    Hi I just recently started as well and need motivation! Us ladies (and men) have to stick together! Keep it up girl! Results will come your way! I just started week 3 today! Feel free to add me!
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me - everything is open on my profile - no point in hiding things - also weight fluctuates a lot so 3 days likely won't show much - stick to your plan - I only weigh once per week but that's my preference
  • nicolette26
    Options
    Hey all

Got about 4 stone to loose and would love to be added by new people. Have struggled many years to to get this weight off and now realise enough is enough. Weight is coming off slowly but I'm feeling better already :). Anyway add me let encourage each other !
  • Karlito36
    Karlito36 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    recently started my weight loss and im sure I will be needing some advice, motivation and encouragement. Feel free to add me.. :)
  • reeny34
    reeny34 Posts: 72
    Options
    Hey, I'll add you.. :bigsmile:
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Sure feel free to add me! :)
  • 1_studentforever
    1_studentforever Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats! How did you lose so much weight?
  • Butterflykisses123
    Butterflykisses123 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on here everyday, always looking for friends so we can motivate each other!