Almost a year of maintaining a 65lb lost.

Options
pocketmole
pocketmole Posts: 614 Member
65lb loss* - I hate that I can't edit the typos in a forum title once I hit submit. :p

I'm 5'4", 34 years old, and lost about 65lbs and 10 dress sizes (from a size 20/22 to a size 10). I hover between gaining and losing the same 2-4lbs but overall I've maintained rather well - especially considering that I live a pretty food centric lifestyle. I go out on the weekends, I run a food blog, and I just really like food in general. :p I was told I should take some updated progress
shots so that's what I did. Excuse the poor lighting; I took them at night and my room was pretty dark.

weightloss21.jpg

weightloss22.jpg

weightloss23.jpg

Replies

• MensEtSalvere2013
    MensEtSalvere2013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Amazing! way to go!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You are really a success story, once I lose the weight I want, the most important to me is to be able to maintain if off!!! Excellent job!!
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your well done accomplishment.. You are an inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!! Super inspirational to me :) Congrats!!
  • KendleX
    KendleX Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! WTG!
  • Photomandy
    Photomandy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Way to go, and thanks so much for posting. I think these kinds of posts, regarding losing and MAINTAINING, are the most encouraging of all!
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    You look totally fab. And congrats on losing the weight and also maintaining it for a year.
  • daliyanin
    daliyanin Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations :)
  • hammondo
    hammondo Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look ace! Well done!
  • pocketmole
    pocketmole Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! :]
  • shartran
    shartran Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Your transformation is commendable! You look so good now!
  • wow29
    wow29 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    wtg thx for posting:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!