Motivational friends in their 20's looking to get fit?

Options
Hi all,
I was looking for some people to add that are on the same path as me and might motivate me. I just started an 8-week lifting program I wrote up. I bought tickets to Puerto Rico with my fiance for March 20th, and I want to feel my fittest and healthiest self. I always find myself working out less and eating more in the winter since I have seasonal depression. I find it motivational to stick to my macros/calories (eating enough and eating clean!) and complete my workouts when I know people can see my diary :)

Replies

• ceruleanmuse
    ceruleanmuse Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I can use all the motivation I can get :) I'm not quite sure that's true about me being further along than you are, the amount of gym-going you're doing is impressive, to say the least!

Keto is so much harder than eating clean, especially as a vegetarian.I'm aiming for ~40% carbs, I can't imagine 5%! (which says something about how badly I eat in the winter...)

I could send you my program for the next 8 weeks (it's just a word document) but it's super vague because I have my trainer fiance write in my lifts in every day and just denote "Upper body", "Endurance cardio", "Abs", "cardio", "lower body", or "HIITs"... I think it's a pretty good outline though!