NSV...

Options
mdinms
mdinms Posts: 42 Member
And it may seem like a silly one.... As of this morning I am down 26 lbs., and I noticed last night night that my bath towel goes all the way around me! And not a huge beach towel, but a normal large bath towel. I mean, it went around me before, but not without some gut, thigh, and butt hanging out. Now everything's covered! silly, i know, but I will take it! Woooohooo!

Replies

• Machdude
    Machdude Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Nice NSV!
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :drinker: I had a similar one a couple years ago -- when I realized I was able to wrap a bath sized towel around easily instead of the bath sheet...
  • tomwatso
    tomwatso Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Sounds Good.
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your NSV
  • shmulyeng
    shmulyeng Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    And it may seem like a silly one.... As of this morning I am down 26 lbs., and I noticed last night night that my bath towel goes all the way around me! And not a huge beach towel, but a normal large bath towel. I mean, it went around me before, but not without some gut, thigh, and butt hanging out. Now everything's covered! silly, i know, but I will take it! Woooohooo!

Why would you call that silly? It's a great NSV. These NSVs are what keeps me going those weeks that I don't have any SVs.

My NSV that I get to experience daily is my belt.I haven't replaced my belts yet. I've punched several new holes in my old belts. I'm now closing it about 8 inches tighter. It makes me feel good every time I close it.
  • florentinovillaro
    florentinovillaro Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    The towel NSV is cool because now you can walk around the house hands free lol
  • akj4ever12
    akj4ever12 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Not fitting any of my belts nd dropping from a size12 to a size 6
  • akj4ever12
    akj4ever12 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that's a great NSV
  • daniellemm1
    daniellemm1 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :drinker: I had a similar one a couple years ago -- when I realized I was able to wrap a bath sized towel around easily instead of the bath sheet...

This. It was a few months ago for me and you better believe I was thrilled. No more bath sheet and no more bits and pieces peeking out. You've got to love the little things :)

Congratulations :)
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    That's not silly at all!! Now, you can feel like those cute/hot girls in movies coming out of the bathroom in a tiny towel and slippers... Great news!!!!
  • lgtijerina
    lgtijerina Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    It is not a crazy NSV. I noticed that I am almost at the same place where my towel almost closes. I hope to have it completely closed in a couple of weeks. Keep up the great work.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Nice one !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!