Challenge me - I'll challenge you!

Options
I am by no means a fitness buff, but I do exercise more when I am accountable to someone. I work all day, so I try to exercise early morning, or late evening. I'd love to have some friends on here in similar situations to support one another, and share friendly challenges with - like a plank challenge, or a squat challenge etc. If I know people are watching, I'll make sure I get those calories burned! Let me know if you are interested in working with me to get healthy and drop those lbs!

Replies

• TrixieJones88
    Options
    Morning, feel free to add me. I work first shift and I'm a to two little guys. I have quite the busy schedule. I'm currently working out early mornings just 30 minutes for turbo jam DVDs , maybe a little more if I feel stronger. I also know of quite a few squat and an challenges we can support each other :-)
  • MichelleRenee_76
    MichelleRenee_76 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • omgitslulu
    Options
    Feel free to add me, i have 2 young kids that aren't in school yet so i only get to do serious exercise in the evening. I'm also a complete exercise noob so i'm hoping challenges will set me on the right track to what i should be doing!