Diary of a Compulsive Overeater - Day 9

Options
hello, i'm still really sick, but have to drag my butt to work anyhow. yesterday was fine, eating was not great, but i'm not to worried about it. here is how my day broke down:

breakfast:
1 banana
1 cup oatmeal

lunch: 4 pieces of re-heated pizza

supper:
ultimate burger
fries
chicken burger
diet pop
gravy
1/2 small milkshake

so i was sooooooooooo hungry last night and sooooooooooo sick that i really did not want to cook. so dq it was (seriously walk outsiode my from door, 25 steps around the corner and there it is. when i open my window i smell charbroiled hamburgers lol)

it was fine, filled me up and half way through my milkshake i was full, so i stopped. yay me. i'm not even upset with my eating over the last few days, honestly it's alot better than it usually is.

i'm getting my wisdom teeth out in a few weeks, and had to get some heart work done to make sure i'm fine for surgery. i also have a physical scheduled for monday, just to make sure, since i am high risk for going under anaethesia. well i had an ekg yesterday, where they stick all the little suction cups to you. it came back 100% normal. i also had my blood pressure done which is also 100% normal. this was good because i thought for sure i was in real trouble because of my weight... i know i still am, but at least now i know if i want to exercise, i'm not at risk for doing so.

so today i still feel like crap, and have a dry hacking cough that wont stop, but i have to go to work. here is the plan for today:

breakfast:
1c. oatmeal
1 sliced apple
lots of tea... ow my throat

snack:
yogurt
mini carrots
almonds

lunch:
chicken and avacado wrap
pasta salad

snack:
1 apple
cucumbers
maybe granola bar if still hungry

supper:
sausages, with mashed potatoes and broccoli (i've been meaning to have this all week. not eating out tonight, i swear.)

so hopefully all will go well today. my main concern is feeling better, which i dont, but i'll manage somehow. hopefully i dont have any coughing fits today. thanks!

Replies

• ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    hello, i'm still really sick, but have to drag my butt to work anyhow. yesterday was fine, eating was not great, but i'm not to worried about it. here is how my day broke down:

breakfast:
    1 banana
    1 cup oatmeal

lunch: 4 pieces of re-heated pizza

supper:
    ultimate burger
    fries
    chicken burger
    diet pop
    gravy
    1/2 small milkshake

so i was sooooooooooo hungry last night and sooooooooooo sick that i really did not want to cook. so dq it was (seriously walk outsiode my from door, 25 steps around the corner and there it is. when i open my window i smell charbroiled hamburgers lol)

it was fine, filled me up and half way through my milkshake i was full, so i stopped. yay me. i'm not even upset with my eating over the last few days, honestly it's alot better than it usually is.

i'm getting my wisdom teeth out in a few weeks, and had to get some heart work done to make sure i'm fine for surgery. i also have a physical scheduled for monday, just to make sure, since i am high risk for going under anaethesia. well i had an ekg yesterday, where they stick all the little suction cups to you. it came back 100% normal. i also had my blood pressure done which is also 100% normal. this was good because i thought for sure i was in real trouble because of my weight... i know i still am, but at least now i know if i want to exercise, i'm not at risk for doing so.

so today i still feel like crap, and have a dry hacking cough that wont stop, but i have to go to work. here is the plan for today:

breakfast:
    1c. oatmeal
    1 sliced apple
    lots of tea... ow my throat

snack:
    yogurt
    mini carrots
    almonds

lunch:
    chicken and avacado wrap
    pasta salad

snack:
    1 apple
    cucumbers
    maybe granola bar if still hungry

supper:
    sausages, with mashed potatoes and broccoli (i've been meaning to have this all week. not eating out tonight, i swear.)

so hopefully all will go well today. my main concern is feeling better, which i dont, but i'll manage somehow. hopefully i dont have any coughing fits today. thanks!
  • winwin
    winwin Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I hope you start feeling better soon. It sucks when you have to go and get multiple tests done.

Good luck on your eating plans for today.
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Your plan for today sounds like a good one, concentrate on feeling better, I know it's hard to stick to a schedule when your feeling crappy!