• goingtodoitin14
    Options
    PIZZA!!!
  • jpw9988
    Options
    Pizza, Pizza, Pizza!!!
  • kballard66
    Options
    Cheese, hamburgers, fries and chocolate!
  • SandraD1424
    SandraD1424 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Potatoes in any form and chips! I have switched out pasta, potatoes and rice for steamed veggies at dinner. Mostly squash, cauliflower and broccoli. I made mashed cauliflower last week and was very close to mashed potatoes. As for chips I turn the other cheek or count exactly how many in a serving and put the bag away.
  • FabulouslyMade
    Options
    Chocolate, baked goods, pizza, cheese

I have had to scale back how much and how often I indulge, but I still find a way to fit them in.

Good for you, that is what I am working on!
  • ChristineOlivarri
    ChristineOlivarri Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    chocolate and ice cream or even both together...chocolate ice cream !! Bye bye , no more !!
  • FabulouslyMade
    Options
    Potatoes in any form and chips! I have switched out pasta, potatoes and rice for steamed veggies at dinner. Mostly squash, cauliflower and broccoli. I made mashed cauliflower last week and was very close to mashed potatoes. As for chips I turn the other cheek or count exactly how many in a serving and put the bag away.

what did you add to the mashed cauliflower?
  • CarmeloCortez
    Options
    Grape Drink.
  • BarbieAS
    BarbieAS Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Pretzels. I can and will eat a whole bag in a sitting. I don't know if it's just that I like them that much, or if there's a mental "they're almost fat free! they're not that bad! I can have some more!" thing about them, or what. I'm all about "everything in moderation," but there's other things out there that I like just as much that don't have the same effect, so I just try not to buy them anymore and get my salty/crunchy fix elsewhere.
  • jdr1223
    jdr1223 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    pizza and bread and spaghetti and cheese, chocolate, NUTELLA, i have a lot lol
  • AleshiaBunting
    AleshiaBunting Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Fried Chicken!
  • SandraD1424
    SandraD1424 Posts: 81 Member
    Options

When I steamed it I also steamed a couple cloves of garlic, I don't have a food processor so I put it in my smoothie maker with a little milk, parsley and light sour cream. It was delicious!!
  • chad_phillips1123
    chad_phillips1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Pizza, General Tso's Chicken, Gravy and Biscuits, Meatloaf, Loaded Baked Potato...pretty much anything bad for me!
  • FabulouslyMade
    Options

When I steamed it I also steamed a couple cloves of garlic, I don't have a food processor so I put it in my smoothie maker with a little milk, parsley and light sour cream. It was delicious!!

I'm going to try this, thank you!!
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    OREOS...I think they should be illegal! But oh they are soooooooo good with a cold glass of skim milk. Yummy!!!
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Takeaway indian, especially the poppadoms :drinker: I have one less poppadom every time...sometimes :P

I can put a hurt on some buttered naan. Can't get enough of the stuff. Have to avoid :-(
  • suncluster
    suncluster Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    If there is a bag of chips in my house. I will find and destroy it.
  • lisasimpson118
    Options
    Indian takeaway! I have to ask my parent not to get it anymore... Doritos are hard!!!
  • lisasimpson118
    Options
    Can I just ask, how do you post a question? (I'm new!)
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Sweet things. Cakes!