willpower!

kchivers
kchivers Posts: 1
edited September 21 in Motivation and Support
hello,

Can anyone give me a few tips on what they use for willpower strengthening? I have none and I need some very fast! I crave sugar...I crave food when I am not hungry...i have just joined today and need some help to lose weight.

thanks

Replies

• This quote has helped me from time to time. " If you always do what you always did you will always get what you always got."
    Also " Being thin feels better than that candy bar taste."
  • Drink lots of water and stay hidrated...make sure to eat your calories..if you have done that and crave something sweet chew some gum. You will get lots of help on this site..
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    hello,

Can anyone give me a few tips on what they use for willpower strengthening? I have none and I need some very fast! I crave sugar...I crave food when I am not hungry...i have just joined today and need some help to lose weight.

thanks

I carry around the picture of me at my fattest and I look at it every time I want to eat garbage.
  • tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    In the beginning I set goals for every 5 lbs lost. Silly little things but something to strive for. And there was a quote I heard that helps on the days when I just don't wanna. "Your success or failure is determined by what you do on the days that you don't feel like it."
This discussion has been closed.